No announcement yet.

Lana's pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Maverick
    did lex get his hands on clark's blood at one point?

i bet lex impregnated her with clark's dna.
    Baby Bizarro?

Comment

I think everyone is forgetting about the Lex and Lana conversation about announcing the pregnancy at the party.

If lex is experimenting on Lana it's weird that he would want the world to know about it.

Plus, Lana was the one who didn't want to tell anyone about it.

I'll post my theories in the speculation section...

Comment

I think Clark hit the nail on the head when he was talking to Lana and Lex in the barn. He asked if Lex really loved her, or if she was just another "I want Clark's life" trophy.

While I don't think Lex's wants Clarks life, there is undoubtedly a "Clark facination" on Lex's part. He knows Clark has a secret and he wants desperatly to unlock it. He's been obsessed with it since the first episode.

Lex does have some big peices of the puzzle -- meteor rocks, Clark's blood, bits and peices of Kryptonian technology. Is it really so far out there to think that, given everything else he's done, that Lex wouldn't want to genetically mess with his own baby? Think about it - Lex finds out Lana is pregnant and is genuinely surprised...but not becuase he's excited to be a daddy (let's face it, Lex hasn't had a stellar relationship with ANY father figure in his life), instead because her realizes the opportunity to create a "superbaby" (pardon the pun) that would call him daddy and be loyal to him, allowing him to unlock the secrets he's so desperately wanted to unlock for so long.

So Lex woos her with his money and power, proposes, locks her down in the mansion and keeps her under 24 hour surveilence. I don't think the wedding will ever happen, but if did I suspect he'd drop her like a bad habit once Baby-Freak Luthor is born.

Just my observation....

Comment

something eerie

I agree w everyone else i think Lex is using Lana as a harvester of his army he will use this experiment as his secret defense to concur the world as we know it

Comment

Did anyone notice the color of the room. Does Lex know that it's going to be a boy?

Comment

I don’t think she is pregnant but just another calculated move by Lex. He knows there is something about Clark that people are hiding from him and it is killing him. He will do anything to find out and getting married to Lana is just the way to do it. I believe Lex knew Clark would pull something like this and maybe that is why the most important people in Clark’s life were invited to the party.

Comment

I hate to post spoilers, but they have already posted pics of the 'clone' that Lex has created with kryptonite and genetic code from Kent.

here's one.

Comment

Originally posted by griffyn612
                  I hate to post spoilers, but they have already posted pics of the 'clone' that Lex has created with kryptonite and genetic code from Kent.

here's one.

http://www.fightinginasack.com/wp-co...4fightmoon.jpg
                  LOL !!

No, really

Comment

Re: Lana's Baby

Quote: "I'm thinking it's just Lex faking the baby thing. Scratch that, with Lex and the doctor's convo, I'm thinking it's a genetic experiment."

Bingo, it’s totally a genetic experiment, most likely having something to do with a 33.1 project. Lex wants an heir and apparently he’s not willing to settle for a garden-variety progeny but would instead prefer a genetically enhanced successor. He may want his son to lead his army of super-powered henchman. Lex has truly become his father’s son. Lionel wanted Lex to succeed him and kept him under surveillance while drugging him, eventually institutionalizing and lobotomizing him in order to insure his lock-step compliance; Lex is tinkering with his son’s DNA while he’s still in the womb, quite a chip off the old block! Does anyone still think Lex is a decent guy looking to uphold democracy and freedom?!
                    Last edited by heromyth; 02-02-2007, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I'm liking the plot this season. It just keeps me on the edge of my seat. Action/ romance/ mystery. I love it!

Comment

I was thinking that maybe Kryptonian sperm travels slower than human and that Lana's baby is CLARK'S...

Comment

it's a freak 'cuz Lex is a freak

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Video
                            I was thinking that maybe Kryptonian sperm travels slower than human and that Lana's baby is CLARK'S...
                            actually, i would imagine that everything of his would travel faster than a speeding bullet rather than slower than the plot development of a WB television series.

Comment

baby boom

I think Lex injected himself with some special Dna from some exterrestial being this would blend with his cum(bodily fliuds) sorry for the bold term.that how this pregnacy would not be normal it may possess special powers,or in Lexmas Lana had complications delivering a baby maybe this is foreshadowing what is to come.

Comment

Re: baby boom

Originally posted by hedi sweet thighs
                                would blend with his cum(bodily fliuds) sorry for the bold term.
                                yeah, from now on lets call Lex's reproductive missles "Lexonites" and Clark's "SuperSquiggles"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎