Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I don't even think she is preggers.

I believe it is pretty obvious. Lex needed a reason for them to get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Charissa70

I think the writers made a mistake-in Static, Lex was AMAZED and SURPRISED when he heard she was pregnant. Now it seems he is involved with the pregnancy conception-and not the normal way-did the writers forget about STatic or are they going to explain it with Lex did not expect her to get pregnant so soon-his evil plot worked sooner than expected- or do the writers expect us to forget Lex's reaction in STATIC?
      Or he was just being a great evil bastard and feigning shock.

Comment

Originally posted by muffinpeddler
        My theory is a krypto freak baby. Lex and Lana are both Meteor freaks. Lex was changed in the first shower (High white blood cell count, very strong immune system) and Lana in Obscura, back in season 1. She developed a telepathic link with a glory seeking police officer who later died, leaving her with the genetics, but no mental connection. Since Maddie proved that 2nd generation meteor freaks are possible, I have absolutely no doubt that the baby is a meteor freak.
        Plus years of wearing the kryptonite necklace gave Lana the meteor freak power of having everyone in love with her for no reason.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if it were an exploding baby and put Lana out of our misery...

Comment

I do not think she is really pregnant. I think Lex has planned this whole thing from the start...maybe he recommended she see a particular doctor (off screen of course), who would then tell her she is pregnant even though she isn't. This is an attempt to trap her and make her his wife - it is working so far. This doctor is on the Luthor payroll. I also think that the baby will not come to term. Lex will somehow manage to get Clark involved in some sort of argument with Lana, she falls, Lex gets the doctor to inform her that she miscarried the baby (the one she never had), which will cause her to hate Clark....until she learns it was all an elaborate scheme of Lex's.

Comment

Originally posted by dave73085
            Plus years of wearing the kryptonite necklace gave Lana the meteor freak power of having everyone in love with her for no reason.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if it were an exploding baby and put Lana out of our misery...
            Good point! I'm always amazed how many guys blindly fall for her.

Comment

I can see where this is going. Lana or Clark/Chloe finds out about the fake baby, Lana leaves Lex... definately.

Comment

I sure do hope it's not a baby!! Lex is probably experimenting something weird on her, but I really don't think it is an actual baby. I don't think it's an alien baby either.... though I WISH it was Clark's!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until we find out the truth about the "baby", and then I super duper hope she leaves hex Pukethor!!!!

Comment

Lana isn't actually pregnant. Lex is definitely just doing something to her to make her think she's pregnant.

Comment

I'm subscribing to the turkey baster and sock theory.....

About the only way Lex could find out about Clark, Lana better be careful to stay away from red kyrpto though or the baby might decide to gatecrash through her stomach lining.
                    Ewwwww, bad metal picture, why did i type that !

Comment

The way Lex is getting rotund, maybe HE is pregnant.

Comment

maybe they're going to have twins - that's not a "typical" pregnancy

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
                          maybe they're going to have twins - that's not a "typical" pregnancy
                          Nay... Lex is up to something.

Comment

I got pretty excited when I saw that. I love implications of Lex and Lana getting evil. Plus the possibility that this will cause Lana's death cannot be ignored...

Comment

It's Doomsday!

Comment

did lex get his hands on clark's blood at one point?

i bet lex impregnated her with clark's dna.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎