Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lex is planning 2 have a super baby or he is just using her as a experiment. Lana better get out of there b4 she is a lab rat.

Comment

Lana is not really pregnant, think about it.

Comment

The doctor is injecting her with kryptonite serum while she's pregnant.

Comment

That scene gave me chills. I was litterally saying, "what the ****... what the hell?... what the **** is that ****er doing to her?" Really eerie.

Comment

I definitely think she's pregnant why else would lex made the baby room, that'd just be out of place. I think that the Lex's genetic make up has changed due to Zod, and maybe that they're gonna use the baby of Lex and Lana to make clones you never know or just for testing in general

Comment

Well, after all, he is testing people in 33.1. She has to be his latest experiment.

Comment

I started freaking out when I heard that....poor lana

Comment

her baby must be a meteor freak and lex likes it

Comment

I think it is a lex clone injected into Lana with some of the superpowered Lex/Zod cells from the first episode of the season. They will reveal that Lana and Lex were never really intimate too. With Lex anything is possible.

Comment

according to plan...what is going on...has lex ever mentioned having dna from aliens....or is this part of his building an army to fight them.....i'm so confused

Comment

Originally posted by Wonder Man
                        They will reveal that Lana and Lex were never really intimate too. With Lex anything is possible.
                        But wouldn't Lana realize that there's no reason she should be pregnant with lex's bby if they didint have sex?

omg, What did he do to her?!?!

Comment

I think maybe Lex is using some of that virus stuff and meteor rock and findings on that one kid to make some kind of kryptonian clone... that way he'll be able to rule the world which is ultimately where he's headed with all this 33.1 stuff. the first 'bizarro'??? but it won't last im figuring or it will and Lex will tell Lana she lost the baby and keep it in 33.1... now im confused

Comment

I thought it was about time that the baby was mentioned.

after that......not a typical pregnancy?

did Lex wait until Lana have concussion #44 and quickly used a turkey baister and plugged her up with some Luthor corp Proto type in house in trial super sperm (Does Luthor Corp EVEN make fertilizer anymore?)

Did he drug her wine at dinner and artificially inseminate her with special dna from the 33.1 prisoners with special powers?

Did he slip her fertility drugs so he could build his own army quickly of little Lanas (I want the truth!!!!!!) and little bald lexes-a nightmare - 8 babies at once- the army has started

I can't believe it is Lex's sperm-I think he might be shooting blanks because of the first meteor shower. It left him bald and with a very high white blood count. the writers also had him, before Lana, screwing every woman that looked like his mother-lex did not seem like the character that would bring the trojans. more like the pay off.

I think the writers made a mistake-in Static, Lex was AMAZED and SURPRISED when he heard she was pregnant. Now it seems he is involved with the pregnancy conception-and not the normal way-did the writers forget about STatic or are they going to explain it with Lex did not expect her to get pregnant so soon-his evil plot worked sooner than expected- or do the writers expect us to forget Lex's reaction in STATIC?

Comment

Originally posted by udtiger
                              Freak
                              Well the doctor did say it was a pregnancy just not a normal one and that can only mean either an experiment and Lexx is not beyond that. Or the child of Zod himself that as we recall wanted Lana to give him an Heir. Except that we did not get to see him having the chance to do that in the opening of this season.

Comment

My theory is a krypto freak baby. Lex and Lana are both Meteor freaks. Lex was changed in the first shower (High white blood cell count, very strong immune system) and Lana in Obscura, back in season 1. She developed a telepathic link with a glory seeking police officer who later died, leaving her with the genetics, but no mental connection. Since Maddie proved that 2nd generation meteor freaks are possible, I have absolutely no doubt that the baby is a meteor freak.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎