No announcement yet.

Lana's pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Baby

I hope they do not make it Clarks' Lex is known for his experiments on those poor people in 33.1 what happen to that vial of blodd of Clarks' that Lex ex wife had? Lex is banking on this baby being super human,remember Lex is building a army his army to take over the world.Remembr Leamas how in his dream he had on white and how all the warfar missiles were going off the same time.Also in season 4(i think) this old lady who could read the future touched Lex she saw bad things in the future she was horrified but never revealed what.

Comment

Re: Oh Baby

Originally posted by hedi sweet thighs
      Remembr Leamas how in his dream he had on white and how all the warfar missiles were going off the same time.
      it was in scare when lex saw himself in white with all the missles goin off, lexmas was when lana dies after she had the baby

Comment

Tks

I had it all mixed up but hopefully i didn't mess it all up.

Comment

lol nah you didn't

Comment

A genetic freak. thats probably gonna be the baby, poor little one that is if there really is a baby

Comment

OK, I am coming in on this discussion late but I agree with most people that she really is pregnant and the minute Lex found out he began using her as an experiment w/o her knowledge somehow, after all, she isn't very bright sometimes.
              I also figured she would probably loose the baby Scarlett O'Hara style by falling down the stairs at the mansion or falling somewhere or getting thrown into a wall, which we all know frequently happens to her. Whatever happens I figure some how Lex will blame Clark and that will be the final nail in the coffin so to speak between the two of them that sets them firmly on the course they have been on for quite sometime now. Just a few random thoughts I wanted to share.

Comment

Here's an idea..... Clark shows up at the wedding, Lana gets upset and turns away from him. Lex gets in the middle. Some pushing goes on and Lana accidently gets knocked down. She starts hurting and is rushed to the hospital. Wedding doesn't happen, and she loses the baby. She stays with Lex because she is in shock and Lex blames Clark. What we don't find out until later is that Lana would have lost the baby anyway because Lex was experimenting on her.

Comment

i think she gonna lose the baby.... is lex is the father of the baby? did something happened to them? coz i haven't watch that episode...

Comment

What if it's not Lex's baby, but as soon as he found out he had 'the doctor' inject the baby with his DNA... or something. I dunno, I just really don't think it's his baby... I just can't see him as a father *rolls eyes*

Comment

Maybe Lana gave birth to Doomsday. Now that would be Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                        Maybe Lana gave birth to Doomsday. Now that would be Hilarious.

Comment

I remember when I was watching these episodes I knew she wouldn't ever actually have the baby.

What kept me interested was finding out what the point of it was.

Comment

The Real Truth

Lex injected synthetic hormones to make Lana believe she was pregnant just to get her to marry him because he didn't want her to go back to Clark, he manipulated her and he used her against Clark. He was desperate to be with her, which stemmed from him wanting everything that Clark has ever had. Lex and Lana's entire relationship has been created through manipulation from the point where Lex hired a hypnotist to using synthetic hormones, he even went as far as murdering Dr. Langston to cover up his plan to make Lana believe she was pregnant. He faked Lana's pregnancy. Boy! If I was Lana, I wouldn't let him get away with that, I would be finding ways to make him suffer for his injustice and seek revenge against him. so I don't blame Lana for going dark later on.
                            Last edited by laurarawlins; 02-21-2015, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎