This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: crimson

Originally posted by rollergirl42
    When ever he has been on Red K he has rode the motorcycle.

another thing that has bothered me is the way Lois just let Clark and Lana leave together. Then she was stuffing her face full of cake saying what has Lana have that I don't
    She just rolled over the Lois I know know the General's Daughter would of fought for her man. I could just see her going after Clark and saying "No you just didn't dump me" Lana, you had your chance Clark is mine now, You have your Sugar Daddy"

Why didn't Chloe try to comfort Lois she is her cousin, she could of kept her occupied while Jimmy spayed her.
    yeah, that wasn't exactly what I have come to expect from Lois, but I chalk it up to the fact that she was basically on drugs. She wasn't acting like herself. Maybe we were getting a glimpse at the more vulnerable side that she keeps hidden.

Comment

Hi there

I have one big problem with the whole "I stabbed Clark" moment. so this is really for the writers of Smallville.

We the fans have already come to grips with "suspension of disbelief" but you guys really push it sometimes.

Clark being who he is -- the man of steel -- is of course immune to being stabbed by normal things. The chisel would NOT have been bent by being thrust at Clark.

It is a matter of physics: irrestible force versus imovable object. Not considering that it was Clark, just a simple steel barrel, Lex would not have been strong enough to puncture the barrel with the chisel, let alone have it bend like it did.

The writers took poetic/dramatic license too far with that one.

its the reason Clark and Cyborg can stop cars: they brace themselves for the impact. They become the "immovabe object" before the "irrestible force"

It follows the same logic. Lex would have had to have superior strength to have bent the chisel. As it was he had no leverage to have dented the tip, let alone the have it crumble in like it did.

But thats just me.
      Last edited by tk_ravenprime; 04-14-2008, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
        How did Clark and Lana get from the party to the barn? Superspeed? Nope. Lana would know the secret. Motorcycle? Uh uh.
        Very good point. I thought of that. Also, why didn't Lex sick his security on Clark so he wouldn't just walk out free and clear with his fiancé?

Comment

I believe it was the herbal oil that created an aphrodisiac for Lois, and the red k was there to give it it's color...but it got into Clark's system through that kiss, lol

Comment

I've thought about the chisel thing topi suppose it's because "coincidentally" he was stabbed at the very second Martha came behind I'm with the green k, and clark was in a weird half strong - half weak state, so it didn't go into is skin, but it didn't break all apart either.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎