Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Crimson

Post about mistakes, plotholes & inconsistencies you found in Crimson here.

Gee the flowers are blooming quite well at the Kent fam in February aren't they.

Comment

Hmmm... how did the lipstick vendor know that it was Clark would be hit by the red K???

Comment

that is a little odd, but the vender knew a little too much didn't she, he is a Phantom Zoner that'a why, lol.

Comment

umm... Why wasn't Lionel at his own son's engagement party?

Comment

Originally posted by Kel-El
            umm... Why wasn't Lionel at his own son's engagement party?

No invatation I would imagine.

Comment

How come Lois instantly forgot about what happened while wearing the lipstick? Haha, I know it's a constant thing they do on 'Smallville', but that's just another thing I wanted to point out!

Comment

Originally posted by niki
                How come Lois instantly forgot about what happened while wearing the lipstick? Haha, I know it's a constant thing they do on 'Smallville', but that's just another thing I wanted to point out!
                because she was like on a spell, so she can't remember anything while on it, What did you want, for Clark to give her a Lester Hypnokiss?

Comment

How did Lana end up with the piece of tool that Lex used to stabbed Clark? It was on the floor when she and Lex walked out of the barn. Did she come back for it?

Comment

How did Clark and Lana get from the party to the barn? Superspeed? Nope. Lana would know the secret. Motorcycle? Uh uh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                      How did Clark and Lana get from the party to the barn? Superspeed? Nope. Lana would know the secret. Motorcycle? Uh uh.

They took a shortcut

Good point.

Comment

THis is a retcon because previously there was no indication humans were affected by Red K. The entire school wore those rings, Chloe and Pete both held a big hunk of the red meteor rock and no one went nuts, only Clark. ANd it was so gross to let us know Lois stuck her tongue down his throat and that's how he got internally infected. Could have just said it stuck to his lips and he swallowed; needlessly gross.

Plus...shouldn't Lois have known it was a very bad idea to use meteor rock for anything? She truly pays no attention to anything her cousin says.

Comment

Originally posted by realblackhart
                          because she was like on a spell, so she can't remember anything while on it, What did you want, for Clark to give her a Lester Hypnokiss?
                          ugh. Unpleasant memories of rotten plot fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by margroks
                            THis is a retcon because previously there was no indication humans were affected by Red K. The entire school wore those rings, Chloe and Pete both held a big hunk of the red meteor rock and no one went nuts, only Clark.
                            Yes, but I think the difference here is that the RedK was absorbed through the lips, similar to GreenK in that it must be taken internally before there is any effect.

Plus...shouldn't Lois have known it was a very bad idea to use meteor rock for anything? She truly pays no attention to anything her cousin says.
                            Well, we wouldn't have a story if she did that. Besides, it's Lois. When does she ever listen to anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                              I was wondering the same thing! "Did he DRAG her all the way there?!?" I'm amazed he can put up with her for that long, because you KNOW she was blabbing the whole way there.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎