No announcement yet.

How Was Red K. Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newfan
    I LOVE Red K Clark...always did like the bad boys for some reason. Red K Clark is like my dream man I mean Clark is hot all the time, but with that attitude...so sexy!
    oh yeah, i decided clark was the perfect man! see, a lot girls want the nice sweet boy, and also want bad boy on the side. with clark, you get both! when you want a sweet date, you get regular clark. then when you want to some get bad-boy action, just slip a redk something on him. bonus is he is sexy either way!

Comment

Well, in my opnion RED, RUSH and UNSAFE .....RED K Clark was so much better than this one .......

Comment

i always like RedKlark. I thought this one was pretty good too. Then again, i generally like almost anything.

Comment

He always acts like a silly childish jerk. If that kind of assinine behavior is Clark's true personality when he's lost his inhibitions, then Clark is almost as screwed up in the head as Lex. Still, it's always funny to watch him, since you never know what he'll do next.
          Last edited by Coyote; 02-03-2007, 08:37 PM.

Comment

He seemed a little more agressive to me this time around.
            Though I don't think he was hurting Lana or taking her anywhere she didn't want to go, I wouldn't enjoy being treated that way.

Usually he's a little mouthy and flirts with everyone.. he seemed mainly angry this episode.
            I enjoy the flirty/sexy RedKClark better.

Comment

Good as ever. He was great. wow

Originally posted by niki
              Makes out with not one, but two girls, reveals his secret to Lois, crashes an engagement party, and then nearly kills Lex.

Ohh, Clark was definitely topnotch with the Red K vibe going on.
              Exactly my thoughts!

Comment

I thought he was great. He was a bit more on the seductive side... with Lois at least. I think he was a bit more grown up than with his previous exposure to red kryptonite. Either way he was great.

Comment

Did anyone else notice Kal got kind of rough with lois? He seemed to toss her around a lot, not enough to hurt her but just enough to get her excited(judging by her expressions).
                  Maybe that was what the tv guide spoiler meant about red K lois bringing out the kinky side of clark.

Comment

Originally posted by ninthdegree
                    Did anyone else notice Kal got kind of rough with lois? He seemed to toss her around a lot, not enough to hurt her but just enough to get her excited(judging by her expressions).
                    Maybe that was what the tv guide spoiler meant about red K lois bringing out the kinky side of clark.
                    Oh Hell Yea... 10 of 1000

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
                      he ruled. party crashing scene for me was one of the best ever on Smallville.
                      It was certainly one of the most entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎