Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
    I have a feeling it'll rise. Not a huge amount , but there will be an increase. This due to the Lana: will she, won't she find out Clarks secret.
    I agree with you that it might go up but not much for the same reason you stated: many are curious if Lana will finally find out about Clark's secret. Also, the twist in Lana's baby is getting interesting (at least for me) in upcoming episodes so I don't think we'll see significant drop in the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
      I have a feeling it'll rise. Not a huge amount , but there will be an increase. This due to the Lana: will she, won't she find out Clarks secret. I feel the show has built a little momentum for itself with that storyline. Alot of viewers have been waiting since "Wreckoning" for that to happen. I think the real test for SV will be what happens after that episode. Will this be another tease from TPTB or will they make due? It'll be a big mistake for SV to now rock the boat with a letdown going into hiatus. Again they don't want a repeat of the fallout from "Wreckoning".
      Since Reckoning? (Reckoning, not Wreckoning, puns get old after about the first usage, if not before, time to move on.) I've been waiting since oh about Season 3/4.

Comment

It's hard to believe people still espouse the ship=ratings theory. For goodness' sake, correlation DOES NOT equal causation!

Anyway, it's good to know that SV is maintaining its ratings. The drop since Justice doesn't appear significant. Let's hope the numbers stay up and don't decline.

Comment

I thought the "Wreckoning" thing was funny. :P
          The Lana twist is pretty interesting. Im not going to be very happy if nothing comes of it again. (like Lana forgetting.) If that happened and I were a casual viewer, I would probably give up on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
            I thought the "Wreckoning" thing was funny. :P
            Maybe for about 5 seconds the first time it was done and if I were drunk. After that, it's just lame and basically copying something that's been said already over and over.

Comment

Oh, well I havent been on here in a while so I didnt know.

Comment

lol even the clois going on wasn't enough to balance out the foreshadowing they gave of a clana return.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
                  It's hard to believe people still espouse the ship=ratings theory. For goodness' sake, correlation DOES NOT equal causation!
                  It's ridiculous isn't it? Sometimes I just wish they'd sink all the ships

Anyway, I'm happy that the show is doing pretty good with the ratings.

Comment

The ratings are pretty good.

Comment

Nice rating for the CW i must admit. Viva La Smallville

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡