Ratings for Crimson

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but look at the difference.. the Crimson jump was higher, and the first part of Crimson had awful ratings, not like the 4.9 of Justice.

There's Ugly Betty, The Office, My name is earl and the Fox comedies.

Comment

I've watched The Office and My Name is Earl in the past, and they're pretty funny. As for Ugly, can't say as I haven't really watched it.

The difference in the jump in the 2nd half hour between Crimson and Justice was only .1 or (100,000). The Crimson spoiler that Lana would find out that Clark has some super dna got some viewers tuning in.

5.53 - 4.9 = .63 justice

5.3 - 4.57 =.73 crimson

Next week and the week after should be interesting. I'm dying to find out about the baby twist.
      Last edited by canon; 02-02-2007, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Alright SV. Lets hope these numbers stay steady.

Comment

I have never watched "Ugly Betty" and have no plans to in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
            Final numbers for 2/1/07:

Smallville:
            - 4,909,000 viewers
            - 2.9/4 HH
            - 2.0/5 A18-49
            - 2.1/6 A18-34

Season 6 Week-to-Week Comparison

9/28 Zod.....................4.96 million*
            10/05 Sneeze...............4.52*
            10/12 Wither................4.88*
            10/19 Arrow.................4.71*
            10/26 Reunion..............4.79*
            11/02 Fallout................5.01*
            11/09 Rage...................4.46*
            11/16 Static..................4.70*
            12/07 Subterranean........4.31*
            01/11 Hydro...................4.68*
            01/18 Justice..................5.26*
            01/25 Labyrinth..............5.00*
            02/01 Crimson................4.91*

* Final ratings
            Umm...is that last number correct? So the overnights were .3 more than actually watched? o.O

Comment

Yep, the viewer total dropped in the final ratings, but it was .03 (30,000) not .3 (300,000)

Comment

Originally posted by Absentee
                I asked for Marc Berman (MediaWeek) for the half hour breakdown. His response HERE

Smallville
                8:00 p.m. V: 4.57 million, A18-49: 1.9/ 5
                8:30 p.m. V: 5.30 million, A18-49: 2.2/ 5
                Aww. Trying to prove that Clana brings in ratings? LMAO.

Right.

Comment

Originally posted by monstra
                  LOL!

what a super jump! not even Justice jumped that much in viewership.

But yeah, no one wants to see Clana..
                  But the Clois came first. People tuned in to see more of what happened in the first half hour, but got Clana instead. There wasn't any Clana to indicate to people that they should watch the second half hour.

Comment

The trailer made it quite clear that the first part of the episode was Clois and the second one Clana, I dont think anyone was confused about that.

If people wanted to see Clois they would've seen the episode from the beggining. The second half hour started when Clark crashed the party, so if ppl wanted to stop right then and skip the Clana they could've.

And how would they start watching because of something they didnt see in the first place?

Comment

How could the viewers know Clana would be in the second half of the episode anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Sk8erGur1
                        Aww. Trying to prove that Clana brings in ratings? LMAO.

Right.
                        There's really nothing to prove. The numbers speaks for itself.

Why? You're not happy with it? Yeah, I wouldn't be either.

Comment

Except that they don't. How on Earth would anyone know that there would be Clana in the second half? If they knew it was going to be in this episode, why not watch from the beginning? The only reason one would stop watching in the middle of another show (Ugly Betty, for example) is if they were flipping during the first half, saw something they liked, and decided to stick around for the second. It makes no godly sense. Clana did not bring in extra ratings.

Comment

But Justice brought in more viewers than Clana?

01/18 Justice..................5.26*
                            01/25 Labyrinth..............5.00*
                            02/01 Crimson................4.91*

If anything numbers are dropping very slightly, not rising for Clana or anything

Comment

I'm not even going to answer. WHY? Because even if you put the numbers in front of everyone's faces, there's always an excuse.

Fine. Fine. Clana did not bring in the ratings. You guys are right.

Clana couldn't have possibly have anything to do with it.

Because an average viewer couldn't figure out the timeline even though the trailer consisted of Lois putting on the lipstick and saying "I think I'm inlove with Clark" showing Clark twirling her around, then Clark walking in to crash the party with Lois, then shot of Lex then Clark telling Lana to marry him and not Lex and then Clark ramming Lex against the wall while Lana tried to stop them.

Right.... because only a genius will figure that out. I can't wait for next week.
                              Last edited by Absentee; 02-02-2007, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Why? You're not happy with it? Yeah, I wouldn't be either.

I don't really care. I watched Ugly Betty and TIVO'd Smallville.

Just happy that the ratings did well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎