Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for Crimson (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: US together? thats like chocolate and halibut.

clark: i take it i am the halibut?

lois : *smiles*

Lois: wait a minute i've kissed you before.... your the green arrow!

Redk: No i was just impersonating him to throw you off track he's really your old boyfriend ollie (close enough)

Lois: Hopefully the ink on this tattoo will only last a week.

Edit:forgot lois' tat line
    Last edited by Blue screen of death; 02-02-2007, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Lois: and what other powers do you have? (or something like that).

Clark: well I'm fast.

But not too fast (very suggestive!)

Comment

Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
        ^ I'm thinkin Clark found out his name in that missing scene from Lab.
        I think that's what happend too. Then when Chloe walked in, he told her about him or something. But instead, they go with Clana crap
        ETA: Martha: Leave Lana alone.

No truer words have ever been spoken.
        I couldn't put it better myself.

Comment

Lana: I'm not a competition.

Comment

Clark: Welcome to the love fest.
            Lois: And me without my uzi.

I wouldn't be surprised if she actually owns one. This is the girl that gave Chloe a flash bang grenade for a graduation present.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
              Clark: It's like she overdosed on love potion #9 or something.

I liked that one because I love the movie (and song).
              I like both too. I loved how TW delivered that line. He was truely worried. It was funny.

Originally posted by Raging Clue
              I think that's what happend too. Then when Chloe walked in, he told her about him or something. But instead, they go with Clana crap

That pissed me off soooo much. I'm pretty sure that was an important scene too. They even had Phil Morris holdin an oreo

Comment

Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
                That pissed me off soooo much. I'm pretty sure that was an important scene too. They even had Phil Morris holdin an oreo
                Ausiello even said something about the spoiler, so maybe he knows what we missed out on? I hope they will show the scene or atleast put it on the internet.

Comment

Only one not listed yet--

Clark (to Martha): Who can blame you for joining the race with Lana on who can add the Luthor monogram to their name first?

(especially after the Martha/Lana comparisions in last ep)

On MM: I think Chloe coined the name, considering he is from Mars ("I'm from Mars") and he is hunting Zoners. If we would have been able to witness him chat with and actually introduce himself to Clark, he would have called himself J'onn, not Martian Manhunter, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by J'onn J'onzz
                    On MM: I think Chloe coined the name, considering he is from Mars ("I'm from Mars") and he is hunting Zoners. If we would have been able to witness him chat with and actually introduce himself to Clark, he would have called himself J'onn, not Martian Manhunter, anyway.
                    But Chloe knows nothing about him. All Chloe knows is that some guy killed the Zoner in Seattle. She also knows that this guy "has powers Clark could only dream of."

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                      But Chloe knows nothing about him. All Chloe knows is that some guy killed the Zoner in Seattle. She also knows that this guy "has powers Clark could only dream of."
                      Choe knows what Clark knows about him. At the end of the previous ep, it is obvious Clark had told Chloe everything she needed to know (in other words, no Chole=crazy) about the alternate reality created by the new zoner, including some guy from Mars, the same guy who helped him in Seattle, helped him. Just because they are chatting about Lana doesn't mean that's all he told her. Why else would she looking for more info on him in this episode if he hadn't told her about him?

Comment

Originally posted by ronniegrahame06
                        Clark: Welcome to the love fest.
                        Lois: And me without my uzi.

I wouldn't be surprised if she actually owns one. This is the girl that gave Chloe a flash bang grenade for a graduation present.
                        I loved that one.

Comment

Clark: Chloe, we have to find out what happened before she strikes again.

He sounded like Chandler on Friends when he said that line.

Comment

Lana: I'm not some competition.
                            Clark: But you are to Lex. Hasn't he told you? Apparentally he just wants whatever I have, and you were at the top of that list.

The look on Lex's face was priceless. He doesn't remember telling Clark that from "Vessel", but his face just said, "Wow, how did he know?" His face for once spoke the truth. Great stuff!

I also loved:
                            Clark: Congratulations on sealing the deal. <raising glass> To baby Luthor. The real reason why Lana's marrying Lex.

And let's not forget the most shocking quote:
                            Lex: How is she really?
                            Doctor: We both know this isn't your average pregnancy, but everything's going according to schedule.

Comment

Martha to Clark:" This is going to be hard to hear but you need to Leave her alone." you could tell Clark was surprised that his mom would say that.

Also, Red K Clark to Martha: " what, dad has been dead a year?" Martha's reaction was so hurt but considering what had happened in Clark's mind in the previous episode, you know Lionel pursuing his mom really gets to him.

Comment

Clark to Lex: You don't even know the rules of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎