No announcement yet.

all that money...decisions, decisions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all that money...decisions, decisions

Are they gonna give it all back? I don't think they can...Maybe he won't use it, cause he's tryin to do the right thing. But given his history, and his current situation, it would be very dangerous to do that. so what will they do? i say he uses it a little at a time, since he didn't take it and they do need it. just keep a better eye on his son from now on.
    Keep it?
    0%
    Turn it in?
    0%
    Leave it somewhere or donate?
    0%
    I'll explain below...
    0%

It seems like such a waste to give it back. I say they keep it.

Comment

I think maybe DL will use his ability and just stick it back in the ATM. That is if he can make anything he touches go thru things too.

Comment

IMO:
        It needs to be returned to the banks, any theft effects the customers, to regain the loss, the bank would need to raise intrest rates, up the fees for ATM transactions or other such methods.
        Plus, a crime is a crime no matter who or why it is done.
        Sure, I would love to find a backpack full of money (who wouldn't), but it is still not the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
          IMO:
          It needs to be returned to the banks, any theft effects the customers, to regain the loss, the bank would need to raise intrest rates, up the fees for ATM transactions or other such methods.
          Plus, a crime is a crime no matter who or why it is done.
          Sure, I would love to find a backpack full of money (who wouldn't), but it is still not the right thing to do.
          I was actually asking what people thought DL would do, not what should be done in the real world with insurance and bank fees etc.

I think he's gonna keep it. I don't think he has a way to give it back that won't result in arrest. remember, this isn't a world like x-men, where everyone knows there are mutants, or even smallville where meteor freaks are everywhere and the show is unrealistic enough to have the cops be stupid and the laws be plot devices(let's be honest, that IS how smallville is). In this at least semi-realistic world, he'd just be arrested. that's my take.

Comment

I am sure he will be tempted to, but as the "Good father" he wants to be, he might try returning it. But like the two million he had before, he will probably sit on it a while.

It would be a tough call in real life too.

Comment

I wouldn't feel safe returing it. Who knows who'll be watching and he can't just walk into the bank and say he "found" the mony.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎