Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 3.11 - Poughkeepsie, Tramps & Theives

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seemed a little weird. But at that point, maybe that's the only part of him that he would allow her to touch.

Comment

it was an okay ep..I really dont have any deep analysis

I think that the promos are always misleading..or at least this season. I was SURE Dick had hired that surfer girl, but I guess not. Are we absolutely sure Logan slept with Madison? That's pretty sick. I am not ruling out the possibility she lied. Like I said the promos are very misleading.

I will say a 7/10 ep.

Comment

Hmmm... What exactly does 'hooked up' mean these days?

Comment

well exactly...didnt Logan say he "hooked up" with that surfer girl? I cant remember what words he used, but I thought it was pretty clear that they didnt have intercourse, meaning that "hooking up" might not mean sex in the strictest sense.

knowing Logan, or at least the way they seem to always write these situations, it'll probably be "I got wasted, Madison was there". I honestly hope she was lying, not because I am rooting for LoVe, but just because I think it's a lame/overplayed storyline

Comment

Originally posted by ILuvLoVe
            well exactly...didnt Logan say he "hooked up" with that surfer girl? I cant remember what words he used, but I thought it was pretty clear that they didnt have intercourse, meaning that "hooking up" might not mean sex in the strictest sense.
            It may just be my age showing, but I don't remember him mentioning any specific girl, just 'this horrible girl who meant less than nothing...' Since he was at least somewhat polite to the girl on the beach, perhaps she meant a little more than nothing to him.
            knowing Logan, or at least the way they seem to always write these situations, it'll probably be "I got wasted, Madison was there". I honestly hope she was lying, not because I am rooting for LoVe, but just because I think it's a lame/overplayed storyline
            Agreed. But if it's NOT a lie, I'd like to see Veronica realize that Logan DID tell her the truth, just not all the details. I'd also like to see her stick to the stuff she told him in bed. The idea that she can deal with it in the abstract, but not when it's reality doesn't make her very likeable here. But since anger/hurt/revenge storylines are more dramatic, I doubt there'll be any real forgiveness storylines anytime soon, if at all.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. I loved all the Mac-Veronica-Parker interaction. It made the episode for me.

But I saw the opening scene to next week... it is the most amazing opening due to music and climate conditions.

Comment

Are we absolutely sure Logan slept with Madison?
                I'm sure for a couple of reasons.

One is that Logan said he was with a "horrible" girl. He wasn't with the surfer girl long enough to know if she was horrible. We all know that Madison IS horrible.

Second, if Madison was lying, Logan can easily resolve it by confronting Madison with Veronica present and - poof - misunderstanding cleared up.

Third, if Madison was lying it would be an even lamer plot device than if she's telling the truth.

That said, I still think Veronica's reaction is more of a character fault of Veronica's than it is of Logan's.

They were broken up - not on a "break" (like Ross & Rachel). As far as either of them knew at that point, their relationship was permanently over.

Veronica asked (nay, fairly demanded) that Logan be honest and "intimate" with her. She asked if Logan slept with anybody. Logan said yes. He didn't volunteer a name and Veronica, intrepid detective, did not ask a follow-up question. Instead, she said she still loved Logan.

For Veronica to get mad now says more about Veronica. It is not Logan's fault that Veronica hates Madison. And is Veronica saying it was okay for Logan to have sex with another woman as long as Veronica gets approval rights over that woman? - Sounds like a huge control issue, again on Veronica's part.

Comment

I loved loved loved this episode, then i hate hate hated it. How and Why can they go screw the LoVe storyline around again?? Okay let me start at the begining. In my opinion this episode was one of the best in season 3. besides the fact it was missing all the regulars like Mac and Parker, Wallace (where the hell is he anyway???) i thought it was awsome. I loved the b mystry, it was funny, smart and original definatly!!And ofcorse the Keith Veronica moments..i love them...the "Amuse me dam it!Amuse me line!" Classic..oh and when she was talking about going to meet hookers at Logans hptel room, the look on Keiths face was priceless.
                  I loved LoVe this episode..the way they were acting, like they were all good,stable even, and there cute pillow talk, i really liked the way V. did'nt make a huge deal about finding out Logan did the dirty (i guess those words suit now we know who that person is) with some one else, the way she said she loved him still and all that and then her buying the leingre, making some effort, i was thinking how sweet LoVe's finallly going along smoothly, for once...and then Maddison of all people...i dont think Veronica will be able to handle that...i think this may be the end of LoVe..i dunno thou coz i thought that the last time too. You really dont know with those 2!!
                  Also the deans murder..i dont really like how Veronica has like no input on it so far at all..i hope that changes otherwise it could get a little boring..

Comment

Oh. my.

View of this week's ep was a littlw late in the week, but I still enjoyed the ep. First, the hooker story was cute. But I love how it showed that Veronica, while smart and quick witted. Can be very immature, and one day, it's going to get someone in deep trouble.

On to my rant. Ok, I get it. Madison Sinclair is an evil rich wench. her riches are undeserved and should be Mac's. She is indirectly responsible for Veronica's rape way back when. But let's be real. She's a bit of a hottie. I see no reason for Veronica to make THAT face or to react as badly as we are about to see because she and Logan slept together after they had broken up. Seems that storyline is more in the way of One Tree O.C. than any other because *gasp* Veronica's boyfriend broke up with her and slept with the hot chick she can't stand. ok, I'm done.

But the Dean Mystery is unfolding nicely. The car being there just means that Mrs. O'Dell came to the Dean's office. Doesn't mean she killed him.

Still, good epi.

Comment

as a girl id have to say i would have that reaction if i found out my boyfrend slept with my nemisis..even though we'd broken up.....maybe its just a girl thing?

Comment

I can see your point, Caity, but at the same time, Logan admitted he'd done something with someone, and Veronica said she still loved him. I don't think it's a girl thing so much as it's a controlling hypocrite thing.

Comment

Re: Oh. my.

Originally posted by CLARK&VERONICASBFF
                          But the Dean Mystery is unfolding nicely. The car being there just means that Mrs. O'Dell came to the Dean's office. Doesn't mean she killed him.
                          Ah, but we only know that Nish said the Audi was there. Nish - who swore revenge - could be lying.

We don't know that the Dean's wife went to the campus.

We do know that she never told Keith that Cyrus confronted her and Professor Landry at the Neptune Grand.

Comment

Not enough Dean Plot Story
                            I was finally happy with the LoVe relationship (for one episode) they finally had great chemistry and I liked V's attitude toward Logan, and then they have to mess it up again..... It's starting to get old...

Comment

^^Yeah I thought the LoVe scenes were great. They finally remembered that they had chemistry! It's a shame it was just before the Madison debacle. Yuck.

Comment

exactly!!! its like theres episode and episode of LoVe dramas and then finally when they get back to the original core LoVe chemistry we all loved they just end it...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎