No announcement yet.

Dr. Who rules in this episode!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Who rules in this episode!!!

AWESOME NEW CHARACTER! I loved when he was outside Peter's apartment and grabbed him covering his mouth. Such a good scene!!!

I was fooled there for a sec. I thought for sure he flew out the window. Also looked like his eyes were cloudy almost glowing, cool effect if that was the case.

Comment

I was totally fooled. I consider myself pretty sharp on following story lines and watching for misdirection but they got me. For 2 seconds and then revealed him standing there. Bravo Heroes, Bravo.

Comment

and they even had CE say "Fantastic!" ("Fantastic! One of them...")
        I rewound and watched that several times. Fantastic!

Comment

I will admit, I too thought he took a flying leap too.

Comment

I thought he flew as well, and wondered how far he'd be able to get away before his power went out of range.

And sorry, CE fans, I'm not that keen on his acting; his accent seems over-the-top (or maybe that's just because now it's been contrasted with the American accent).

Comment

When he was on Dr. Who, one problem I had with him was that his accent was too thick to me, mostly when in a fast action scene.
              I had never watched a Dr. Whoo episode before it came to Sci-Fi.
              I like the new guy, but IMO, Chris E was better.
              A good guest star on Heroes would be his blonde assistant from Who. At least a cameo shot.

Comment

I was sure Peter had disappered. The guard at the door didn't see him leave and a guy flying would have drawn his attention.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎