No announcement yet.

HRG/ Mr. Bennet is suspicious of Claire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRG/ Mr. Bennet is suspicious of Claire

He knows something is not right, & is watching every move she makes. He's particularly aware of her getting "chummy" with Zach again.
    He also noticed the chimes in the window. I believe he knows that's a signal for the Haitian dude.

maybe. it ought to be intresting when one of them confronts the other.

Comment

I hope they bring out the Haitian dude more, what is his origin, what exactly can he do?
      Inquireing minds want to know!

Comment

Yeah unless he shoots him out right he can't really do anything to stop the Hatian guy that we know of. Also I think he'll be a little distracted with Sylar next episode.

Comment

Were those the exact chimes she had hanging before or another set? Yeah I'm one of those "Inquireing minds". I mean how exactly do those chimes summon him?

Comment

well, i don't think he has home/life outide of working for mista B, so maybe he just randomly travels around looking for the chimes.

but that brings up the other question, how does he get around? i don't think a car, a moterbike maybe?

Comment

Having the Manatee book was a good call on her part.

Comment

The Haitian gets around on a Manatee!

Comment

Leaving the Chimes up.. not so good. I'm really torn during this episode on how far his suspects her...... hmmm

Comment

"Flying Man"... No wait thats the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
                      Yeah unless he shoots him out right he can't really do anything to stop the Hatian guy that we know of. Also I think he'll be a little distracted with Sylar next episode.

Even if the Haitian wasn't supposed to do anything to Mr. Bennett because of the command structure I agree that Mr. Bennett wouldn't be able to do anything...since he wouldn't remember.

Maybe he gets "removed" somehow. I doubt they'll leave it out though, this show has a pretty good record for detail.

Comment

Haitian guy is probably keeping tabs on Claire for Bennet so he could see the chimes anytime. I think that there is more to his story as well and am interested to find out about it.

Comment

I definately believe that HRG is suspicious of Claire. Even more so after seeing the wind chimes.

Is there anyting to the fact that we also see as set of wind chimes at Matt's house?

Comment

The Chimes were a dead giveaway and you could tell in his body language. The jig is up.

Comment

Originally posted by Alztybrn
                              Is there anyting to the fact that we also see as set of wind chimes at Matt's house?
                              dude(ette?) they were the exact same whind chimes, or exact same type, so i think Matts being watched too.

Originally posted by UDStyle
                              The Chimes were a dead giveaway and you could tell in his body language. The jig is up.
                              i don't know, maybe he just thougt that the haitian put them up there, not claire. but he sure is gonna be pissed about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎