Collapse
No announcement yet.

"This is how we roll." All things Hiro!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This is how we roll." All things Hiro!

Hiro was wonderful in this episode, the little that we saw of him. Oh I can't wait to find out what's up with his dad, when he's going to get his sword... Yay! I love Hiro.

I'm more curious about this Linderman fellow. He seems to be connected to all of them.

Comment

i bet anything, that Claire's dad ends up being Linderman

Comment

Throughout the trip with the kidnappers, Hiro kept his chin up in a regal pose.

He did kinda wimper as he was pushed in the door, but after he told Ando "I will never betray you" it was a stiff lip thereafter.

Comment

He's trying to be brave. I like his character so much, but for God's sake, take a crash course in English.
          I have to squint to read the frickin' subtitles, & it gives me a headache. Lol!

Comment

lol, i love hiro, he so.......well, cute

Comment

My favorite all time Hiro quote is in this episode when he swallowed and the sub-titles said, "GULP"

I laughed out loud. I don't do that very often watching television.

Comment

"this is how we roll"

lol Hiro is G'd up from the feet up!

Comment

GULP!!!!

Hiro and Sulu get it on samurai style!!!!
                  Swords and limbs everywhere!!

Comment

Yeah I remember asking no one in paticular "Did he say Gulp or did they actually need a subtitle for that"

Comment

I dunno the first thing that came to my mind was that hiro's dad WAS linderman. probably preposterous but it's the only working theory i have on him for now

Comment

no, i don't think he's linderman, but i think he might know linderman.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎