Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oops.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally don't think Sylar will last through this whole season. I like him and want to see more of him.. but for some reason I think his story is wrapping up in the next couple of episodes.. I see him as a big character that will open a bigger door for the plot to continue through..

Just a feeling. There is some big stuff on the horizon. fun show.

Comment

I bet the Haitian comes back in the nick of time, but then I guess Syler wouldn't escape.

I guess they have to work some sort of compromise...

Comment

I say Sylar disappears for a while after next week or the week after. Either by choice(read escape) or by force (captured while trying to escape and put into cold storage. Meanwhile our story will shift to Hiro's sword search and what Linderman has to do with our story.

Just a thought, Why would Sylar take away HRG's HRGs? as shown in the coming weeks preview. Do they have something to do with an ability we don't know about or are they possible protection?
        Last edited by FUZZYWOOKIEE; 01-30-2007, 12:53 AM.

Comment

HRGs are more then HRGs??? or maybe he just throws them off in anger. or something. or sylar tears them off so HRGsman can't see.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
            yeah.

what WAS that thing? it looked like a bolt, or a screw. weird.
            The white thing sticking out of Sylar's head was a "Shunt".

According to the commentary on the website:

The producer said it was a shunt for draining "stuff" from his brain.

Comment

Yeah he just conviently leaves HRG alive. I guess he only kills people with powers. That's nice of him.

Comment

yeah, real swee.

Comment

Or maybe the glasses somehow block mental intrusion which if he did not have any powers to begin with, would make sense as two of the people who he has worked with [Haitian and Eden] have powerful mental abilities and w/o protection he would have been shark bait long ago. Also explains how Matt could not read him even up close. Yeah the Haitian always seems to be around but I think his ability might not be related.

Comment

That'd be a nice twist. Super glasses.

Comment

well, its would explain why the glass are so thick.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎