No announcement yet.

Oops.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops.

Sylar snuck up on Claire's dad. I wouldn't want to be in his position.

Yeah I know right? What was that thing sticking out of his head?

Comment

As much as I hate HRG, I wouldn't wish Sylar on him. Especially since we know that will lead him to Claire.

Comment

yeah.

what WAS that thing? it looked like a bolt, or a screw. weird.

Comment

I don't think he noticed it. lol. I just hope Sylar doesn't turn into the villian that they kill off at the end of the Season and move on to a new one. I think he should stick around for a long time.

Comment

It was stupid of HRG to leave the doctor with Sylar, unguarded. \

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
              I don't think he noticed it. lol. I just hope Sylar doesn't turn into the villian that they kill off at the end of the Season and move on to a new one. I think he should stick around for a long time.
              Sad to say, but you might be right. Sylar will end up being just that. A seasonal threat. Then again if he was such a badass, he shouldn't have been that easy to catch.

Comment

I guess the Hatain was off with Claire while Sylar is moving in on HRG

Comment

True but half the threat to him is now dead. Seasonal threat or not I wanna see his story unfold.

Comment

yeah, but i don't want him to just keep popping up like they do in x men with magneto. or whoever it is they have now. i think he should stay for awhile, but more and more come up, then he can die, or dissapear and not come back. whatever.

Comment

or take a temporary leave of absence and pop up again when no one expects him to in some later season catching some hero off guard.

Comment

True but half the threat to him is now dead. Seasonal threat or not I wanna see his story unfold.
                        Well all thats left is his ending.

Comment

or take a temporary leave of absence and pop up again when no one expects him to in some later season catching some hero off guard.
                          yeah, BUT THEN GET RID OF HIM. I do NOT want this turning into some live action Xmen show. at all. if i wanted that i'd read the comics. but please, let the villians go. do not bring the freakin' charecters back to life a million times over.

Comment

True enough I guess. But this isn't X-men. I doubt they'll do the thing where everyone ends up dieing at one point and comes back. That's sorta annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
                              yeah.

what WAS that thing? it looked like a bolt, or a screw. weird.
                              I went back and looked at it again. It looks like a syringe/brain tap sort of thing. I guess they were inside his head ...literally. Maybe draining off fluids and studying them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎