Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know how you and mom have a secret?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously. You can't steal that much. People notice when you take that much.

Comment

I think he's smart enough to know that was wrong. Doesn't he read Spiderman? "With great power comes great responsibility"!

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
        Seriously. You can't steal that much. People notice when you take that much.
        Not to bright , for a genius. Is it?

Comment

Unless he interfaced with the system and redirected the camera and all, then maybe, but it will catch up with him.

Comment

his dad will probably be blamed for it and then they'll have to run from the cops.

Comment

Though him and his dad could make a good team. The kid steals the money and if his dad can get them away if they get caught (assuming he learns to phaze other people through solid objects.)

Comment

Let DL reach his hand inside the ATM, & put it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                  Let DL reach his hand inside the ATM, & put it back.

Like Clark on Smallville but without the messy clean up.

Comment

lol, yeah, Heroes; Less the mess!

SPOILER!!!!

[SPOILER]

a spoiler said that micha "talks" to machines "like R2D2"

[/SPOILER]

that sounds kool.

Comment

I loved how DL looked fearful when he first asked where he got the money.. so good.

Oh and CHlarklover, I hope that's still not considered a spoiler.. now that we've seen him do it twice, I talk about it pretty openly. Maybe I should be a little more careful. I did love the comparison in that interview tho..
                      good post.
                      Last edited by Bat_Lantern; 01-29-2007, 09:07 PM.

Comment

I guess "like father, like son."

There's got to be some sort of talk about how he shouldn't steal, and blah blah blah.

I think there will be some sort of legal ramifications for that amount of money.

Still, it was cool seeing him do that. He's supposed to be really really smart so maybe he figured out some way to trick the system...

Comment

It's funny, the first thing my wife said when we watched was, "do you think he was smart enough to fix the camera in the unit while he did it?"

Comment

yay, i started a popular thread...

of course you know, he WAS gone for a really long time, as evidenced by his dad's worry, and i think it was after dark. there's nothing saying he got all that from one machine. and unless they took prints or something, it might be darned near untraceable. if he just controls the machine, then he didn't use a real account number or password. even if the camera caught him...not every cop would know what the kid looks like or remember where they know his face from if they did.

Comment

i don't think he used a password, (if he did that would be REALLY stupid, even for a kid) i think he just told the ATM to give him the money.

Comment

I wonder if he got money from other places too. that seemed like a ton of money to be in an ATM. I knew he took out some cash not sure how much but then he did it agian and took out 500. There looked to have been a lot more then that. Don't ATMs only hold a certian amount of cash? Plus that ATM was like at a gas station or something and looked old. Didnt look like something many people would have used.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎