Supernatural Comedy Art/Screencap Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, that site has big caps now, i didn't know that, the caps were small when i went there before, plus i think the same people had an SV site that didn't allow slash so ended up boycotting the SPN one too.

Comment

You know, this thread made me think that someone should start a thread that uses pictures to tell stories. You know someone posts a picture and captions it then the next person does the same thing creating a story.
      Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
        You know, this thread made me think that someone should start a thread that uses pictures to tell stories. You know someone posts a picture and captions it then the next person does the same thing creating a story.
        Any thoughts?
        A thread like that might be cool. Anyone else think it would be worth starting? (i'm not too sure because I started this one thinking there would be lots of posts--like the SV Comedy thread and there hasn't seemed to be much interest.)

anyway, I keep getting inspired so I might as well post.

Jensen: "Hey, did somebody drop a quarter?! Ha, it's mine now!"

Dean: "So all I have to do is close my eyes and click my heels and I'll be back in Kansas?" (c'mon, it's prerequsite that there be a Wizard of Oz joke in here somewhere!)

this one....I'm not even going to caption. This one...speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty

definitely

Comment

So very true.

Comment

heh. yeah, that one is pretty cool, isn't it? when I was watching that scene from TT I thought 'I can't wait to see the screencaps from that!'

One wonders how many times Jen had to do that scene.

Comment

One wonders how many times Jen had to do that scene.
                I'm thinkin' that it's more like how many times did he purposely mess up so that he could keep doing the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthJackie
                  I'm thinkin' that it's more like how many times did he purposely mess up so that he could keep doing the scene.
                  That's probably true
                  I wonder what the total count was of whatever was in his mouth?

Comment

I wonder what the total count was of whatever was in his mouth?
                    Maybe we'll find out on the gag reel on the season 2 DVD.

Comment

It reminds me of the commentary from Phantom Traveller where Jared is talking about the doughnuts.
                      And if htere is a gag reel on Season 2 DVD (and there better be!) I sure hope that's on there.
                      hee.

Ok the whimsy bug bit me again so here are a few more:

"Hi, I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean and we're here to try out for American Idol!"

Sam: "Whoa! Is that how much a hotel room costs here? We'd be better off sleeping in the car!"

Jared: "Why aren't you wearing a big coat like us, Jeff?"
                      JDM: "Papa Winchester needs no poofy coat. He keeps warm with the burning fire in his heart to destroy all demons."
                      Dean: "Yeah, Sammy."
                      Sam: "dude, you're not Dean."

Jared: "now does this say Sam is supposed to let Dean out right away or smack him upside the head for being a jerk first?"
                      Jensen: "I swear, when I get out of here--!"
                      Kim: "Boys!"

Comment

notice in the third picture there's a SECOND SAM !! in the background lol.
                        Last edited by i love u tom; 03-08-2007, 04:38 PM.

Comment

"Hi, I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean and we're here to try out for American Idol!"

Jared: "now does this say Sam is supposed to let Dean out right away or smack him upside the head for being a jerk first?"
                          Jensen: "I swear, when I get out of here--!"
                          Kim: "Boys!"
                          Those two are great
                          I wonder if they would win American Idol?

Comment

Those two are great
                            I wonder if they would win American Idol?
                            thanks!
                            I think Jen would come close, if not win. He's got an amazing voice!

Comment

Oooo I'd love to see the boys sing

Comment

i can SO picture them singing 'save a horse, ride a cowboy.'

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎