Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the funniest thing about this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ginnyfan
    Professor Lex. I love the idea that Clark ran into the street like a nut trying to use his imaginary super powers and that caused Lex to lose his legs. What does he say? "Open your eyes you crazy SOB! Does this look like a dream to you?!?!" LOL!
    LOL

Comment

seriously, this is the funniest part, and everyone is missing it!!!

Clark attacked that little tiny janitor to take his clothing, and when he put the clothing on, it magically fit him perfectly, even though he was like 3 times the janitors size. that should have been the first clue that it was all a delusion!

oh man, when i first saw that happen, i started cracking up! so hilarious!

Comment

^I thought about that the last time I watched it! LOL!

Comment

Jorel for sure.

Professor Lex? Is he like Professor X? Both in a wheel chair and they both have no hair? Where are the Lex-Men?

Comment

clark in a straight jacket
            your saying afterward was what did it for me: loving lana will get you there.
            lol all those years of unrequited pining paid off in the end. prolli not in the way he wanted.

Comment

[quote=Elite;2768773]jorel was hilarious but i reckon this is pretty funny too, check it out bro:

[

Comment

Yea, that is pretty funny! I can't see that dude dressed up like Aquaman and swimming around the ocean!

Comment

Clark didn't break Lex's legs at the Talon.

Lana's pining face when she saw Clark (after all the crap she's said to him). Amnesia is a wonderful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by maryjanewatson
                    wait, no, this was the funniest thing. ok, ready?

-> Clark attacked that little tiny janitor to take his clothing, and when he put the clothing on, it magically fit him perfectly, even though he was like 3 times the janitors size. that should have been the first clue that it was all a delusion.
                    The janitor was Oliver Queen as later seen by the employee of the month photo.

Comment

• i think it was strange how when Dr. Hudson is going to 'cure' him with that huge thing going into his head and allowing Lana to watch!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎