X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

clark needs to move on. thats for sure!

Comment

I thought Lana was past tense...
      I thought so too.
      How many times have I said, okay clana is over clark is going to accept his destiny we are going to move the show forward.
      Dude its painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
        ^ honestly, at this point... that baby's gonna be miserable. It's parents never even stop to THINK about it. It's ignored- no one even pays attention to it!!! INSANE.

The baby that never got any focus, might die... it's just depressing.
        I, personally, am glad they don't focus on it alot just becasue i thought it was the dumbest story plot ever, and i was so angry when they introduced it. i seriously yelled and screamed at the TV, and didn't watch smallville for like 3 or so weeks.

Comment

i no it really sucked

Comment

Clana should have been over long ago, preferrably before we had to endure the horrible, nasty Clana sex. Lana means Clark wants to backslide and be normal and they said that was over. CLARK said that was over. The producers swore it was over. The writers swore it was over. This is crap. WHy Clark woudl ever want this nasty girl is beyond me. SHE has nothing to offer but cruelty and pain and nasty self-centeredness and wanting all eyes and complete attention to be on her. Her words to Clark in the delusion were jsut exactly what Clark knows she is really like in reality.

ENd this crap NOW!

Comment

I love that they don't give up on CLana. I mean if my husband loved me and dodn't fight for me??!! What kind of man would he be? He'd be a wossie loser. A man needs to stand up for the woman he loves and not just let it go. That's the easy way out. Clark has done that WAY too many times. He needs to step up and be a man and fight for Lana and fight to be the Super Heroe we all love.

Comment

Clark will make up his mind when he fights Lex for Lana starting in Crimson.

Comment

Lana is Past Recycled and Retarded.

Comment

I love that they don't give up on CLana. I mean if my husband loved me and dodn't fight for me??!! What kind of man would he be? He'd be a wossie loser. A man needs to stand up for the woman he loves and not just let it go. That's the easy way out. Clark has done that WAY too many times. He needs to step up and be a man and fight for Lana and fight to be the Super Heroe we all love.

That's just it, Clark doesn't fight for Lana. That should prove that he doesn't love her enough to fight for her. It's like what Martha Kent said in Hypnotic, that deep down Clark knows that Lana isn't the one for him. That's why those two don't end up together, he loves her but he isn't willing to fight for it b/c he doesn't truly care for her.

Comment

Originally posted by msleggie

That's just it, Clark doesn't fight for Lana. That should prove that he doesn't love her enough to fight for her. It's like what Martha Kent said in Hypnotic, that deep down Clark knows that Lana isn't the one for him. That's why those two don't end up together, he loves her but he isn't willing to fight for it b/c he doesn't truly care for her.

Id like to remember that clark did fight for lana,in hydro and during those 6 years.He let lana go CAUSE HE LOVES HER SO MUCH HE CANT STAND TO MAKE HER SUFFER,but cant tell her his secret cause when he did SHE DIED.CAN U IMAGINE HOW TRAUMATIC THAT WAS FOR CLARK?ILL TELL U, A LOT.IT WAS VERY VERY TRAUMATIC FOR HIM.But at this very point would be stupid if clark wouldnt fight for lana,if he wouldnt save her from a relationship he put her in trough.I read(from a clois shipper obviously) that the original writing for this ep wanted clark to realize his feelings for lois and it would (obviously LOL) be comic canonic that lana wanted clark but he was all over lois now.I think this is VERY unreealistic,since wouldnt be clark becoming more adult or whatever superman freaks fanatics says,but would be clark TURNING HIS BACK ON SOMEONE WHO NEEDS TO BE SAVED...from a situation he put that person in.As kal will say in crimson,the baby is the only reason he stepped back .But then i actually knew that on the day of the wedding something would have happened.Not just because clark have to SAVE lana from lex,cause he deceving her since the very beginning of their relationship,but thats what we expect,since lana starts a relationship with lex.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎