Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice episode, but too sappy.

Comment

• quote:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally posted by Chlark828
      did anyone else think that after seeing chloe get shot right in front of him, he would open his eyes to how much he loves her? or how much he should love her?

makes me so mad. you know, i don't even remember him even giving her a HUG when he realized that she was actually alive and not crazy. could anyone else tell me if that happened?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Joelito
      Maybe in the "Dream", also some in Vessel and Zod..but not when the world is about to end..
      Sorry...Clark doesn't love Chloe in romantic way...

Duhhhh!!!!! Not in a romantic wayy????????? Did you see Red, Rush, Vessel, Zod..and numerous episodes in the middle????????

Of Course he loves her...more than he can imagine....but he wouldn't accept it...!! and TPTD are not letting him accept it..and moreover..they are trying to make Chloe think that she has gotten past him..by being with Jimmy...!!

And Clark238/...yeeah..he hugs her back..and they share a very cute moment....together..a fireside chat....!! and *gulp* he tells her that she means more to him than she knows.
      well..aside frm the fact that I really wanted to kick him on hi A$$ at tht moment...I really liked the convo....I mean..a kiss or something would have ben great...but think of what he says...that she means more than she knows..and she does know that Clark considers her a very great friend..and cannot live without her....what she doesn't know is that he truly loves her..!!!!

And yeah..a part of me wants Clark and Chloe to happen in some realistic way and not just because he was so afraid that he lost her...not because of panic or any other reasons.!!!1

eheheheee...my 0.02 cents..

Comment

• Hi svfan50:

When have you seen Clark given flowers o candies to Chloe just for no reason?

TPTB are showing us the stories as they know it... but he wouldn't accept it is mostly fan fic than actually how the story is developed...and how is it? Chloe as best friend and sometimes as sidekick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joelito
          Hi svfan50:

When have you seen Clark given flowers o candies to Chloe just for no reason?

TPTB are showing us the stories as they know it... but he wouldn't accept it is mostly fan fic than actually how the story is developed...and how is it? Chloe as best friend and sometimes as sidekick.

Hellloooo...did you see Tempest??????? Yes..he does consider Chloe as his best friend and side-kick....but tell me...you dont know of people who realize much later in their lives that the person who they have always wanted was right infront of them..they just din't realize or were too afraid to realize....!!!

And i really dont think that bringing flowers and candies to a girl means that the guy loves you....for Clark and Chloe....they save each other's lives on daily bases..........!! I would expect something more mature from them..and you also...grow up!!! flowers and Candies as the only ideas of romance is soo high-schoolish...!!! Be a little more mature..!!! thats what real love is al about!!!!

Comment

• Hellloooo...did you see Tempest??????? Yes..he does consider Chloe as his best friend and side-kick....but tell me...you dont know of people who realize much later in their lives that the person who they have always wanted was right infront of them..they just din't realize or were too afraid to realize....!!!
            In Smallville and how the shows is going and played, plus the few seasons left, and how the characters are old...I wouldn't wait that long
            And i really dont think that bringing flowers and candies to a girl means that the guy loves you....for Clark and Chloe....they save each other's lives on daily bases..........!! I would expect something more mature from them...
            Such as...remember one has a couple and the other loves another one.
            and you also...grow up!!! flowers and Candies as the only ideas of romance is soo high-schoolish...!!! Be a little more mature..!!! thats what real love is al about!!!!
            Sorry for been romantic , don't girls love flowers as symbol as romance (where available)

Comment

• What is Tempest/Rush/Vessel compared to Clana bombshells like the Pilot,Crush,Calling,Exodus,Mortal,Hidden,Reckoning ,Promise?Just to name a few.Romantic Chlark is ridiculous it would Chloe only look like second best and I dont think you want that for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkone
                What is Tempest/Rush/Vessel compared to Clana bombshells like the Pilot,Crush,Calling,Exodus,Mortal,Hidden,Reckoning ,Promise?Just to name a few.Romantic Chlark is ridiculous it would Chloe only look like second best and I dont think you want that for her.
                Totally agree, I like Chloe and I don't my fav. blonde reporter been the "2nd option" or "backup".

Comment

• I've watched Smallville for six straight years now and I still don't see what all you whiners and complainers don't like. Even episodes I didn't like the first time have something I like the second time. If its painful or too awful to look at feel free to watch Ugly Betty. I'm sure you all would rather be spoonfed than have to engage your pleasure centers for relaxation. Don't like Lana, so what? You already know Clark isn't going to end up with her, so, relax and allow yourself to be entertained. Remember, none of the characters on the show know what you know, so don't be too quick to write off something Clark does as "Not what Superman would do!!!!" Never Heard of Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by malft
                    I've watched Smallville for six straight years now and I still don't see what all you whiners and complainers don't like. Even episodes I didn't like the first time have something I like the second time. If its painful or too awful to look at feel free to watch Ugly Betty. I'm sure you all would rather be spoonfed than have to engage your pleasure centers for relaxation. Don't like Lana, so what? You already know Clark isn't going to end up with her, so, relax and allow yourself to be entertained. Remember, none of the characters on the show know what you know, so don't be too quick to write off something Clark does as "Not what Superman would do!!!!" Never Heard of Him.

speaken like a true fan.....

I totally agree but there is some difference in the comics wasnt lana supposed to marry pete? (but pete went elscramo!! !!)

Comment

• I LOVE CLANA!! yay!

Comment

• I don't see how having a dream where someone wants to lobotomize you (so the two of you can be happy) proves that you still love that person (or that that person is even right for you).

But then again, I'm not a moron.

Love the rest of the ep, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mary Sullivan
                          Clark is an idiot. It's time to stop watching this show. It's not worth it.
                          I wish I could include musical notes ... the man's in love...

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by pleasenoclois
                          Yep, I threw up a little when I heard that. I stopped watching the show during season two because of Clana... I started waching again at the end of season 5 and had hoped Clana was completely over. If this phase doesn't end soon, I won't be watching anymore... again.
                          I felt like this about Buffy & Spike. The minute they started having angry sex, I was gone and I DIDN'T go back.

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LiveForever
                          What some people don't get is that part of who Clark is, is loving Lana. She's not keeping him from his destiny. He needs to tell her about himself and I know with her good heart for humanity she would help him save the world. I don't understand why people say Lana is holding him back. The only thing holding him back is himself not being open with her.
                          True story.
                          Last edited by Raistlin; 09-13-2011, 09:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Dark haired Lana Lang wasn't Lana Lang, period. SV Clana was a waste of film and brain cells. Chloe really was Lana Lang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
                              Dark haired Lana Lang wasn't Lana Lang, period. SV Clana was a waste of film and brain cells. Chloe really was Lana Lang.
                              she is a Small after all

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎