Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for Labyrinth (spoilers within)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, but he clearly meant in the best friend anyone can ever have sort-of way.

i loved the yaris quote and the hand soap lmfaoooo

Comment

I liked how Clark said, "Get out of my head!"

Comment

Dr. Hudson: There's no need to be afraid, Clark. The procedure is quite painless.

*3 Seconds later a large drill turns on and slowy creeps towards Clark's head*
        Last edited by Raging Clue; 01-26-2007, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by umm
          That sentence sais it all! I doubt even a kiss could express more emotion that that sentence!
          My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
            Dr. Hudson: There's no need to be afraid, Clark. The procedure is quite painless.

That's what bugs me too. Clark was supossed to decide that he will get out of the nightmare, not be scared of the treatment :/

The quote: after Phantom Doc tells Clark he invented his powers and all, Clark's universe collapses and what he says?
            "Chloe is really dead?"

That almost made me cry...

Comment

1) Clark and Chloe

Clark was telling Chloe his dream about Lana.

Clark: You're sure I was only out for a second.

Chloe: I was walking from my car when I heard you fall, and by the time I got to the barn, you were on your feet.

Clark: It felt like a lifetime.

Chloe: I got to give the phantom props, dangling the Lana carrot is a pretty tempting offer. But he clearly has never come across the steel will of Clark Kent.

Clark: Chloe, you don't understand. I almost gave up everything and everyone that I care about...for Lana.

Chloe: Wait a second. Based on pending nuptials, I thought Lana was past tense.

Clark: So did I. The truth is, I still love her (Lana).

Chloe (looked sad and hurt): I guess Kryptonite wasn't your only weakness. So, who was I in your alternate universe? Editor in Chief of the Daily Planet, or a Pulitzer Prized winner, maybe?

Clark: Something like that, yeah. The important part is...you were the one person who believed in me. I don't know what I'd do without you, Chloe.

Chloe: Oh, is this when I'm supposed to cue the Barry Manilow music?

Clark: No, seriously. You mean a lot more to me than you know.

2) Clark, Lana and Lex

At the Talon.

Lana: You look like you've got something on your mind.

Clark: It's that obvious, huh?

Lana: You don't hide your feelings as well as you think.

Clark: How you doing? I mean, with ---

Lana: Fine. Yeah. Everything's fine.

Clark: Good.

Lana: So, are you gonna tell me? What was that look in your eye?

Clark: Oh, I... I had a dream about you last night.

Lana: I hope it wasn't a nightmare.

Clark: No. We were 10 years old, and I gave you a plastic ring from a gumball machine at Quinn's Market.

Lana: That's sweet. What was the occasion?

Clark: It was an engagement ring.

Lana: What happened next?

Clark: I woke up. (Lex Luthor walks by).

Lex: Lana. I should have guessed your delay wasn't the herbal tea. (Lex kisses Lana, then looks and smiles at Clark).
              Lex: Clark.

Clark (smiling): It's good to see you out and about, Lex.

Lex: You know, you actually sounded convincing when you said that. I appreciate the civility.
              Lex (to Lana): Are you ready to go? We don't want to keep the wedding planner waiting.

Lana: Yeah, we were just saying goodbye.

Clark Kent has a sad look on his face (as if he regretted breaking up with Lana). Lana turns around and looks at Clark with a smile on her face.
              Last edited by tibbit78; 01-26-2007, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I loved that. It was great.

I also loved Chloe's Yaris shout out, it seems that's she's become the new Product Placement Pete, what with this and the Acuvue line from Vengence.

Comment

They haven't done product placement in a while. Maybe if they do some then they can actually get music in the episodes again.

Comment

Clark to Dr. Hudson- "What the hell do you want from me?" Did I hear that right? Clark doesn't cuss.....Kal does but not Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by TWNurse
                      Clark to Dr. Hudson- "What the hell do you want from me?" Did I hear that right? Clark doesn't cuss.....Kal does but not Clark.
                      He was under a bit of stress. I forgive poor Clarkie.

Comment

He was under a bit of stress. I forgive poor Clarkie.

I agree, it just caught me off guard. I guess if your best friend just died in your arms and you are powerless to stop it or save her then you have every right to be on edge.

Comment

Originally posted by TWNurse
                          Did I hear that right? Clark doesn't cuss.....Kal does but not Clark.
                          he did in Extinction, Phoenix, Splinter (he was crazy but that still counts) Kinetic (I think)

Comment

Originally posted by coasterprincess
                            Dr. Hudson: Jorel is not your father *holds up soap*

I would seriously pay money for that soap container....made me laugh sooo hard.
                            I agree with this.
                            Last edited by Who; 01-29-2007, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Lana: Okay, let's say that I am an hallucination and that your world really does exist. I'm about to marry your greatest enemy, you're an alien from another planet who is responsible for so much tragedy... Do you really wanna live in that reality?

Well, if you put it that way...

Lana: Your destiny isn't to save the world, Clark. It's to be with me, for the rest of our lives.

I don't know what, but something about that line really scared me!

Comment

lol..yeah i expected an evil laugh after Lana's line:

Lana: "..be with me....for the rest of our lives...MWAAAHHAAAAAAAA!"

Clark: "uhhh Lana, is that supposed to be our fairytale or a prison sentence??"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎