Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for Labyrinth (spoilers within)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Thread for Labyrinth (spoilers within)

It's all in the title.

I ll start:

Clark: I don't belong in here!!!

John Jones: You can't give in Kal-El

ChloeThere's nothing to figure out Clark!!
    Last edited by Krypton935; 01-25-2007, 01:14 PM.

Chloe : Is this where I cue the Barry Manilow music?

Comment

Dr. Hudson: Jorel is not your father *holds up soap*

I would seriously pay money for that soap container....made me laugh sooo hard.

Comment

This one stands out to me:

Lex: (to Clark) You son of a b*tch!

there was more to it, but I forgot it. I do remember the b*tch part, though.

Comment

martian manhunter- welcome home kal-el.

Comment

Originally posted by coasterprincess

Hee. I was really hoping he would say "Jorel is not your father...hes your soap." I was expecting it, but man, still so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by k18
              This one stands out to me:

Lex: (to Clark) You son of a b*tch!

there was more to it, but I forgot it. I do remember the b*tch part, though.

I LOVED that whole scene. MR did an awsome job in it. Bought me to tears. And the spit flyin out of his mouth was GREAT!

Comment

I'll have to watch the episode again to get those last few Chlark quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by coasterprincess

Good scene. I saw the soap in the background...and then when the doc went towards it I kept thinking 'no they wouldn't' - but they did. lol.

I also thought that 'I should have run you over' line by Lex was a cold good line.

Comment

Lex- 'Lana.....Should have guessed your delay wasn't herbal tea.'

Comment

Okay, I've got a few.

Asylum inmate to Clark: "Earth to superfreak!"

Chloe to escapee Clark: "You're going to go back into the Devil's lair?" (about going to see Lex)

Lex (in wheel chair) to Clark: "If there's one thing in my life that I regret, it's that I didn't run you over."

Chloe to Clark after he's back: "You've got to give the phantom props. Dangling the Lana carrot is a pretty tempting offer, but he clearly has never come across ths steel will of Clark Kent."

Chloe also in response to Clark saying he almost gave everything up for Lana: "I guess Kryptonite's not your only weakness."

Clark to Chloe: "You were the only person who believed in me. I don't know what I'd do without you Chloe."

Chloe's response: "Is this when I'm supposed to cue the Barry Manilow music."

Comment

Chloe to Clark 'Since your super speed is out of gas, take my Yaris.'

Comment

Clark to Chloe: "You really don't know how much you mean to me."

Comment

Clark: It was an engagement ring.
                            Lana: What happened next.
                            Clark: I woke up. (that to me meant he realised he still loves her but the are destined to be nothing more then friends.)

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark
                              Clark to Chloe: "You really don't know how much you mean to me."
                              That sentence sais it all! I doubt even a kiss could express more emotion that that sentence!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎