X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i meant where piracy rocks perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by camliner
      I've been looking around and can't find anyone selling their music. Anyone know where I can find it?

EDIT: I found out they are actually called Hefshill. They are referred to Hef for short by fans.
      Thanks for the complete band name

Comment

Anyone know where to get this song... for free... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Smith
          Anyone know where to get this song... for free... lol
          Check your local library catalog. They have CD audio section. I've been borrowing dvds & xbox games at my local library for free.

Comment

ratmmania,

Correct! "Lineage". Good memory there. I forgot which episode it was from at first. It's cool that they used that as symbolism/parallelism like that (since, if I remember correctly, they used it in the barn scene in "Lineage", a scene that was relatively light and carefree between Clark and Lana, which is the way they use it in "Labrynth").

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorRequiem2
              ratmmania,

Correct! "Lineage". Good memory there. I forgot which episode it was from at first. It's cool that they used that as symbolism/parallelism like that (since, if I remember correctly, they used it in the barn scene in "Lineage", a scene that was relatively light and carefree between Clark and Lana, which is the way they use it in "Labrynth").
              Exactly. They tried to make Lana seem like the innocent person she was back in the first few seasons.

Comment

what song ?

first off sorry if there's a thread for this but i was wondering if any1 knows the name of the song used in the last scene on Labyrinth

Comment

yesterday by hefshill

its really hard to find x.X

Comment

I've searched everywhere I can think of. I would say that it's going to be available soon, but they used this song back in Season 2, which was 4 years ago

Comment

If anyone has the song can they plz pm me and send it to me?

i'll appreciate it, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JaxN
                        If anyone has the song can they plz pm me and send it to me?

i'll appreciate it, thanks
                        me too!

Comment

Its probably been said elsewhere but man does Season 6 need some decent soundtracks. Its one of the things that set Smallville apart (well Seasons 1 to 4 anyway), the generally excellent and well chosen songs. I know my mp3 player is full of tracks from the show going right back to Pilot.

Time to ratchet up the product placement (LOL @ Cloe's Yaris) to have enough budget for some great music.

Comment

I did get the music yesterday by hef.........
                            if somebody needs , just contact [email protected]
                            Last edited by scofield; 01-29-2007, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I messaged him on myspace asking if he could put the song on his player and he said,

right on. i'm currently not at my own computer so i can't add it but when i get a chance i will. thanks for supporting..
                              chris
                              ps...you can also find it at itunes under hefshill my old band name....thanks
                              chris heifner [hefshill]'s profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
                              Last edited by Matt Smith; 01-30-2007, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Smith
                                I messaged him on myspace asking if he could put the song on his player and he said,
                                If I had MySpace I would have messaged him. MySpace is one addiction I'm glad I don't have

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎