Ratings for Labyrinth

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Til' Death, CSI: Miami, Earl/The Office, and Ugly Betty were all repeats.

Comment

4.98 is final? Darn. I was hoping for a 5.

Comment

I dont think it's the final numbers. It won't be available til couple days later.

Comment

Obviously Smallville isn't as popular as it was back in seasons 1/2 when every episode pulled 6-8 million viewers. I think Rosetta even pulled in over 9 million.

But you have to give Smallville credit for being consistent the last few seasons in terms of ratings. It is consistently in the high 4's to low 5's, which is good enough to keep it on the air. Especially for a network like CW that isn't seen everywhere. I was hoping for Justice to pull in at least 6, but it did pretty well considering.

I am torn on this show right now. On one hand, I just want the show to end so it can be put out of its misery. Out of 12 episodes this season, there have only been 5 of them that were good in my opinion - Zod, Arrow, Hydro, Justice, and Labrynth. On the other hand, I want some overall resolution to the story, and I am hoping that if the show does get a 7th season, that they give it to us. Even if S7 was spent on nothing but the Clexana triangle, I would be happy if the series finale gave us a hint of Supes like with a ten years later fastforward type of thing at the end.

Originally posted by CallMeClark
          4.98 is final? Darn. I was hoping for a 5.
          Nit pick much? .. LOL

4.98 is basically 5 million. But it doesn't really matter what the ratings are, as long as they are consistent, which they have been. The show will most likely get a 7th and final season, since that was the game plan. At least I am hoping S7 is the last season. For a pre Supes Clark Kent, Tom Welling is starting to look old.

I still remember the episode stills from the end of Commencement a few years ago when the tagline was "World's oldest senior".
          Last edited by vyperman7; 01-26-2007, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I actually kinda hope they don't end it now. Keep the actors happy with the right salaries and keep the writing at an above average level and they will get consistently good ratings. It'd be a shame if this series ended next year because I wouldn't know what...to do I guess. It sucks thinking about the end too.

Is Smallville the top rated show on the CW with Top Model out or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael122
              I actually kinda hope they don't end it now. Keep the actors happy with the right salaries and keep the writing at an above average level and they will get consistently good ratings. It'd be a shame if this series ended next year because I wouldn't know what...to do I guess. It sucks thinking about the end too.

Is Smallville the top rated show on the CW with Top Model out or no?
              While Top Model is not airing, Smallville is CW's number one show.

Comment

I hope the writers will look at the ratings for this season and see what brings in the most ratings.

9/28 Zod.....................4.96 million*
                11/02 Fallout................5.01*
                01/18 Justice..................5.26*
                01/25 Labyrinth..............4.98

Mythology and guest stars bring higher ratings, than freaks of the week.
                If the show was more about superman mythology , and less 90210 kansas version. I think we could build on this.
                See there have been a 100 young people dating shows, and very few superman shows, make it less like everyone else and more about superman and I believe ratings would build.

Comment

Final Ratings are in Smallville cracked 5 million (5,004,000)

Season 6 Week-to-Week Comparison

10/05 Sneeze...............4.52*
                  10/12 Wither................4.88*
                  10/19 Arrow.................4.71*
                  10/26 Reunion..............4.79*
                  11/09 Rage...................4.46*
                  11/16 Static..................4.70*
                  12/07 Subterranean........4.31*
                  01/11 Hydro...................4.68*
                  01/25 Labyrinth..............5.00*

* Final ratings

Comment

Hmm. A drop in viewers from last week isn't exactly what I expected, but I guess those .26 are the kind of folks who like action and were turned off by the psychological theme of the preview. It's still the third highest rated epi of the season, so I'm not complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321

* Final ratings

Yay 5 millions! Pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321

* Final ratings
                        YAY! Third highest!

Comment

I highly doubt that SV is in jeopardy of not having a 7th season. If the CW would take advantage of it's resources, they would not have to consider a satellite/cable solution and instead focus on bettering their promotional schemes.

As for now, Smallville is the best show offered on the CW next to the continuous rising ratings of ANTM and 7th Heaven on sundays.

And its still great to see that a show thats not aired everywhere in the US and is not part of the four major networks manages to maintain in the 5 million viewership range!

Comment

Yeah it is pretty cool considering some of NBC/ABC/FOX's comedies barely reach 3 million.
                            Last edited by CallMeClark; 01-27-2007, 06:20 PM.

Comment

It would be interesting to see what the ratings are for next week episode. I'm hoping for it to go up as next week Crimson seems more interesting and fun episode than Labyrinth.

Comment

Well I was looking forward to Labyrinth much more, however, now I want to see what Clark has to say at the Engagment party!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎