No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.12 - Night Shifter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chole_fan
    Yeah, I am a bit worried about the Impala too. Is it wrong to be as worried, if not more, about the car as I am about the characters?
    to be as worried but the more, yeah, that's a little weird. But that's ok. Weird is the new cool, you know? (or so I read somewhere)

Comment

heh, try being fourteen and weird. believe me, weird is NOT the new cool.

but still, don't worry, i don't think the Impala is in any trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
        heh, try being fourteen and weird. believe me, weird is NOT the new cool.

but still, don't worry, i don't think the Impala is in any trouble.
        well, yah, at 14 nothing is cool. Except what your friends and/or the popular people think is cool.

I don't know, I'm hearing a lot of worry over the metallicar.
        I know Kripke has stated that the car is like the third lead for the show but he said that about Papa Winchester (JDM) too!

Still, I think the fan uproar would be too great if the Krip did anything to that car. So let's hope he's just sticking his fingers in his ears going "la, la, la, la, I can't heeeeeeeeeeeeere you!" about the Feds and the Impala.

Comment

Since Dean makes a reference to the "mandroid" as "the one from T2", does anyone think that he watches The Sarah Conner Chronicles?

He clearly remembers the Terminator movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
            Since Dean makes a reference to the "mandroid" as "the one from T2", does anyone think that he watches The Sarah Conner Chronicles?

He clearly remembers the Terminator movies.
            He would probably like to but doesn't have the time.

And I'm sure that Dean wanted to be Michael Biehn when he grew up (but then....who didn't? ).

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
              He would probably like to but doesn't have the time.

And I'm sure that Dean wanted to be Michael Biehn when he grew up (but then....who didn't? ).
              I think he has time as they're travelling and looking for a case. If he watches it, he watches it now because back when Nightshifter aired, there was no Sarah Conner Chronicles show.

I always thought they should have made a Terminator movie that was set in the future that documents the events of Kyle Reese's life in the war and up to the point where he is sent to 1984. That would truly bring the movies full circle. I think that's what T3 should have been about. Biehn looked young enough in the 90's to play the role again (I saw The Art of War with him & Wesley Snipes in it & he looked like he was in good shape).

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                Oh, and I am so glad they finally used Renegade by Styx! That is one of my favorite songs and I always think of SN when I hear it.
                Hey guys I just got my hands on the DVDs (so far, I'm loving it) and I was wondering if that over there is the song that plays at the end, with the infamous Dean's line " We're so screwed"???

Help will be very apreciated

Comment

Yep that's it! The song at the end of Nightshifter is Renegade by Styx and its one of the best Supernatural episode endings.

You asking about it made me go watch that scene on youtube. GAH! How I love the good 'ol days!

(and I'm so glad that you are loving it)
                  Last edited by Novak Fan; 12-05-2008, 12:51 PM. Reason: Sorry for the edit :/ but rule #01

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
                    Yep that's it! The song at the end of Nightshifter is Renegade by Styx and its one of the best Supernatural episode endings.

You asking about it made me go watch that scene on youtube. GAH! How I love the good 'ol days!

(and I'm so glad that you are loving it)

Thanks! yeah, I loved the song, in fact I love almost all the songs they play at the show. It's really a trademark now. I'm almost done with season 2 though hope to get the dvd for season 3 soon...I feel so way behind lol

Comment

BEST...EPIOSDE...SO....FAR.Loved it best episode was the season and the whole series.Liked the plot,how ron got shot was sad,love shape-shifter plots and the ending was awsome.

Comment

Not one of my faves.

Comment

wow, this is a MESS! but to be honest it was already when that policewoman let them go, but as fugitives. that was a wrong move.

ronald was annoying but i didn't want the dude to die dangit. the sniper didn't know who he shot, so ronald's murder will be seen as done by dean and sam. ugh. i hope they can get over this fast.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎