No announcement yet.

Chloe's Diary: Pieces Of Me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meggy
    clark..the walking vibrator..yeah..i can SOOO see that....yummy...
    Ooooh YES! ME TOO!

This is so fun to read Keep it coming!

Comment

Very nice update! MORE please

Comment

Chloe's entries in her journal are SO realistically written! when I read your story, I can hear Chloe/AM voice in my head....you capture her thoughts/personality/feelings soo well!

and on a totally random side note: yes! let Lois marry Olliver

Comment

Is it okay with you,
          that i dream of a life,
          that's devoid of truth,
          because of the night,

You said bye and i smile,
          tears well in my eyes,
          it's too late, but i smile,
          I'm too numb to cry.

i could tell you the truth,
          but i can't, it's not me,
          it's just Clark,
          it's the way he wants it to be.

and i love that you care,
          so much that you dare,
          risk your life for a girl to take shots at the guy,
          whom she loves with her heart.

it tears me apart.

to have and to hold,
          to lose and to cry,
          you've broken this heart,
          to love and let die.

just a girl with a love,
          thats too big for the world.
          let you in, kept you out,
          it's my fault, there's no doubt.

Jimmy broke up with me. I took him for granted, it was so stupid of me to take him for granted. he was right about everything, and i just kept lying but he could see through me, he saw through it all. now it's over and i don't know what to do. i don't know what to do.

he won't answer his phone, i kept ringing but he won't answer his phone. i feel so drained, i can't cry anymore, it's hard to breathe.

I always thought it would be Clark who broke my heart.

Comment

Awww, poor Chloe. Well written updates, looking forward to more!

Comment

i feel sorry for chloe...she should give clark a piece of her mind!! LOL

Comment

Awwww... poor Chloe.. I like this.. it is cool and you have really gotten into Chloe's head.. PPMS!

Comment

Awww...sad Chloe....Can't wait to read the next update!

Comment

" I always thought it would be Clark who broke my heart"

WOW....i think that is deep....many of us thought so huh...but it is interesting if Jimmy was the one who broke her heart...now that's a twist

more please!

Comment

that was a good idea about the diary thing.........cant wait 2 read the next one!

Comment

This fic is really good. PPMS!

Comment

WOW!!! I feel so sorry for poor Chole - she's loved Clark for almost forever, but he always overlooks her. She deserves so much more... she's a beautiful person and I don't think that Clark will ever realise how blessed he is to have her in his life. Thankfully, Lois would move heaven and hell for Chole, which kind of overwrites Clark's stupidity. Wonder how she'll hold it together when Clark and Lois hook up in the future?!

Comment

PPMS!

Comment

Why blue diary. why me? why her? why him and why not? i think people should ask themselves why more often, because if the questions it raises are answered then the whole world would be better... i think.

Why is my heart still broken?

It's the strangest feeling. I always thought I kinda knew what it would feel like from watching movies and stuff, but it's not, it's different, and I probably won't be able to describe it accurately enough, but it feels like a sinking feeling at first, and it's in your stomach, and then it gets hard to breathe, and you have to try and take deep breaths just get enough oxygen.. eventually deep breaths don't help and you sigh alot, alot. then you feel numb. like your spirit is gone. and then you cry, you cry alot. I feel like Naomi Watts in Mullholland Drive.

but crying helps. it's like the sadness is escaping through tears. but theres so much of it, it takes alot of tears to even soothe it. i want to remember this. i want to remember this for as long as i live.

I spoke to Clark about it. and he was so supportive. and then I knew. I could tell that nothing would happen between him and I for a long time. I've been after him for so long that I just neglect the other priorities in my life. namely Jimmy. It became second nature to me to swoon over Clark and now i can't even manage to muster up... anything. he held me while i cried the other day and all i could think about, all i hoped for was that when i opened my eyes it would be Jimmy holding me. I'm not some meteor freak or super human, but i kinda thought i was ya know? spending so much time saving the world with Clark.

I could blame Clark for all of this. i wanted to. for a shortwhile i hated him with everything i had, i blamed him for this heartache. but like everyone else, i made the mistake of allowing my world to revolve around Clark. it's so easy to get caught up in the excitement of things, but it's not him. it's not his fault. it's mine. what the hell was i thinking? i'm no sidekick. i could be a hero too. and there i go again, head in the clouds like usual.

haha, and Jimmy Olsen brought me back down to earth in the most human of ways. i miss him. everything about him. How do you know you're in love? When you get your heart broken. and thats what he did. and i love him, all of him, even though i roll my eyes at his naivety.

So why is my heart still broken? because I haven't got the strength to mend it.
                              maybe that's my kryptonite, love.
                              Last edited by TheInfuriator; 02-14-2007, 09:39 PM.

Comment

This is such an amazing fic. I really do hear Chloe's voice when I read this. Please update again soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎