Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love it ppms!!!

Comment

ugh! What a day.

Am I losing sight of my goals? No. Am I losing motivation? perhaps. No, that's a yes. I am losing motivation. The new "hot shot" editor at the planet Grant Gabriel's an A-hole. Cocky, arrogant, self righteous s**t f****r. He made me feel like such an idiot! He described my work as "Filler stories sandwiched between sofa ads". That's just... inaccurate.

And he offered Lois a job. Man, I feel guilty for feeling so... jealous. But c'mon! I'm the journalist not Lois, right? It's always been my dream. I'm happy for her I guess.. okay that's a lie. I'm just too jealous to be happy for her at the moment. FILLER STORIES! That cut me deep Grant Gabriel. That guy ought to watch his back because he just lit a fire under my ass and I'm gong to destroy him!.

Woah. Step back. I didn't really mean that. But he is on my sh*t list. Was he right though? a voice in my head keeps whispering 'yes'. But how can I tell wether it's insecurity or reason? Sometimes I feel like I burned out too quickly. Like I started with such passion that it was inevitable that I'm reduced to ashes before everyone else. I mean I started at "The Torch". If thats not a sign I don't know what is. I feel so.. grrrr.

In other news, another god damn Kryptonian showed up. What is with these people. They come to our planet, eat our food, take our jobs... Her name is Kara, and she's Clark's cousin. She seems nice and all, but so does Lex Luthor until you find out why he's trying to be nice all the time. She's hiding something and I get the feeling I'll find out what it is by the end of the season. That's if Lois doesn't get there first and get the scoop and then steal my thunder, impressing the socks off Mr Douchebag Suspenders and aping my god damn paycheck and reputation.

I'm sorry, blue diary. I'm sorry. Theres just so much... frustration in me. I can't focus. It's this meteor freak thing. I can't stop thinking about it and it's eating into every aspect of my life. Every part of my life is suffering because of it. *sigh*

I need some Jimmy love.

Calc-u-later.
      Chloe.
      Last edited by TheInfuriator; 11-16-2007, 07:41 AM.

Comment

This meteor freak thing is eating her alive. She needs to talk to someone. Clark preferably. She is mad at him and taking it out on everyone, especially Lois. Well Lois deserves it. PPMS

Comment

I agree with Chlark4 lois does deserve it i feel so bad for chloe i hope she gets some loving. and the fact thatif kara has come in now...well that's gonna hurt her soon isn't it?
          ppms!

Comment

Call me crazy blue diary, but i think i know how minorities feel like now. Not that I know what it's like to be black or Korean or something but in a way I can relate. Some of those minorities are unfairly judged because of a few bad apples and it certainly doesn't imply anything about their race. This can be said about the Kryptonians and the Meteor freaks. Clark and I being part of both groups, we live in a kinda limbo between normality and fear because there are quite a few bad apples giving our kind a bad name. The difference is, we can keep our secrets..uh, secret. whereas an Asian person or black person, can't keep their skin color secret (not that they should, i'm just saying it's harder for them to avoid discrimination).

Anyway, I went over to visit Clark today, I needed to give him some intel on this story I'm working on. There's a possibility the security company that's been hired to protect Martha on her Senatorial duties is owned by LuthorCorp and there's some evidence that implies they might be planning to assassinate her. An inside job as well. Very Bobby Kennedy. But heres the rub, it's not Lionel who's calling the shots on this one. We need to investigate further. But enough with that, let's get back to the important stuff.

So I get to the Kent farm and the door's just swinging open, so I call out to Clark but theres no reply. So I pull out my taser and creep inside. I get upstairs and hear footsteps in the bathroom. So I snuck up to the door to try and hear whats going on. Was the intruder trying to steal beauty products? Perhaps. A reporter must always be super alert. I had my ear pressed against the door when it just swung open, i fell inside and there Clark was, a towel barely concealing his privates, all steamed up and glowing from the shower he just took. "Woah, don't tase me Chlo!" was what Clark apparently said, but I don't recall hearing that. I don't recall hearing much of anything said in that bathroom actually. So I was laying on the floor taser in hand staring at this towering hunk of a naked man... oh god.

Blue diary, Chlo so horny. Chlo love Clark... long time.

Clark was just "Omg, Chlo, do you mind?" but I was just trying to prolong my glimpse of man-candy. I may have lay on the bathroom floor a bit longer then necessary.
            Last edited by TheInfuriator; 11-18-2007, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Oh no Chloe is back on lusting to Clark! The last comments she wrote thou were hilarious OOH who is planning on assasinating MK? oh no! lovin' the updates

Comment

Wow almost saw Clark in his nakedness. PPMS

Comment

Hahahaha OMG I love this! PPMS

Comment

Well terrible news. Jimmy broke up with me. This time I'm not too sure how I feel. I remember last time we broke up it was just traumatizing, but somehow that phrase "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" is true. Except for maybe Clark and Green Meteor rock. But with me, yeah, I went through the heartache with jimmy before and I guess this time I knew it was coming. In fact I think sub consciously i was hoping for it to happen. I've just got too many things going on in my life and a relationship is just too difficult. I don't blame Jimmy, it's not his fault either. I was a terrible girlfriend. He deserves better. BUT in saying that, if he hooks up with Kara I will castrate him. I may be cool with us moving on with our lives but not with her. I saw them at the planet all cozy and stuff... and then nearly got killed by a surgeon. Uh yeah, thats a long story, but let's just say I wasn't the only one who lost a significant other that night. (sorry Doc, you FAIL)

So I'm back lusting for Clark full time again. Man it's actually a relief to be in this position. Never thought I'd say it. Nice work Chlo, back to square freaking one.

Meh, it's more simple with Clark. I can fantasize, spend time with him without making a boyfriend (jimmy) jealous and well... hey you know what's annoying blue diary? Why Clark and I can't be lovers and friends. Why can't it be both? oh noes. I feel a Chloe Original poem coming on.

Why can't it be both?
                    Like Schrodinger's cat.
                    Where we can kiss and talk,
                    And do romantic things like that.

I could be his best friend,
                    And his lover too.
                    Let him touch my wet spot,
                    A sexual dream come true.

I can see it now so clearly,
                    Us living on the farm.
                    I could milk him everyday,
                    And we'll have sex in the barn.

We could build a guest house
                    For his mother Martha,
                    That way we'll have privacy,
                    And live happily ever after.

Comment

I agree. Why can't they be both. I love the poem. So sweet. PPMS

Comment

Love that cute poem But yeah. Chloe deserves her man. I wonder if u'll let them get hooked up
                        I'm enjoying this please keep going

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍