No announcement yet.

Petty Grousing...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petty Grousing...

Heroes is a fantastic show. This is the thread for all that pent up petty complaining you want to do about the things that annoy you thus far.

Mohinder's voiceovers are really starting to get on my nerves. I guess they don't want it to seem that any of the other heroes live until the end to be able to commentate about how everything comes out in the end but... I wish other people could do the voice over.

Linderman. That name is starting to annoy me. I'm starting to think that it will be cringe inducing by the time the show ends like Rambaldi was on Alias. LOL!

Odd thing is, back about 30 years or so ago, I worked for a man named "Linderman". (A jerk most of the time)
    It was at a truckstop back in the 70's.
    When I hear that name it makes me do a double take.

Comment

^LOL!

Comment

I actually like Mohinder's voiceovers, they do a really good job of keeping the comic book style of the episodes, and they tie all the storylines together.

As for Linderman, the suspense has just been building for so freaking long. I hope they can live up to it when they finally introduce Linderman.

Comment

Watch them use Verne Troyer as Linderman.
          That would be a slap in the forehead..

(Mini-Me)

Comment

Ah! LMAO! Wouldn't that be funny as crap?!
            A big leather chair slowly turns around, & it's Verne!!! Priceless!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
              I actually like Mohinder's voiceovers, they do a really good job of keeping the comic book style of the episodes, and they tie all the storylines together.
              I agree with yellowqueen and I feel his accent and philisophical narriation brings a degree of global humanity to the show and keeps you wondering which characters survive.

Comment

I also like the voiceovers. I think it would be great if when someone major dies, they do the voiceover instead. Like spock finally doing the log at the end of Wrath of Khan. but then we'd have to put up with months of speculation about whether that means the person is coming back again...

as for complaints? I don't think they are doing a good enough job explaining nathan patrelli's character. it doesn't seem like he's intentionally ambiguous like HRG, just poorly explained.

and i just got to where i could tolerate nikki on my screen for more than a couple minutes at a time.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎