Your Favourite Moments - ALL SHIPS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if this is a Chlark or Chlionel scene, but it's definitely one of my favs. - the one from Transference, you know, the 'Ms. Sullivan' almost Chlark/Chlionel kiss. Just love that scene.

Also like the Clex scene in that one at the end when Lex pulls a gun on Clark because he's not sure if it's Clark or Lionel.

LovelyLoisLane, you've definitely picked some winners there. I specially like the Martha/Jonathon scene you picked. How about the one from Nicodemus when Jonathon was frisky? I love that one too! Ooh, and speaking of Nicodemus, how about the scene in which Jonathon burps on Lex? That's got to be my all-time fav. scene with those two.

Another fav. Chlark scene is the one at the end of Tomb when they discuss Chloe's mom. That's the kind of Clark I wish we'd see more often with Chloe.

My fav. Chloe/Pete scene is actually from the S1 (pilot) bloopers. It's the one in which SJ/Pete puts his hand on Chloe's derriere as they walk inside.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
      My fav. Chloe/Pete scene is actually from the S1 (pilot) bloopers. It's the one in which SJ/Pete puts his hand on Chloe's derriere as they walk inside.
      Dawww Pete and Chloe. It was so obvious he liked her. Like when he was trying to suggest they go to the spring formal together. "Not as a date/date thing, like a uh, ya know, like a friend/friend thing." Dawww.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
        Dawww Pete and Chloe. It was so obvious he liked her.
        Really? I remember it came as a surprise to me.... But you have a point there. Probably I wasn't paying attention enough...

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
          Really? I remember it came as a surprise to me.... But you have a point there. Probably I wasn't paying attention enough...
          It took me by complete surprise as well! It was funny nevertheless.

Comment

To me it seemes obvious, the way he looked at her when she was looking at Clark, how he tried to get her to go to the dance with him saying it was 'friendship' but you could see that wasn't what he really wanted . . .and then there was Nicodemus where he came onto Chloe.

I don't know, I thought it was obvious. It's a shame he's gone I think. Pete/Chloe/Clark made a nice little threesome, in the NON playboy way that is, lol.

One couple I forgot was Clark and Alicia.

My favorite moment was after he dropped her off at her house from his date and he was so busy watching her walk into the house that he stumbled down the steps. Cute

Comment

I do recall picking up on how often Pete would touch Chloe...sort of like we see with Chlark these days although the former was far more obvious. I suppose that is one indication that Pete had a soft spot for Chloe. I am glad that was one triangle we never got to see forced upon us. Their friendships with each other were perfectly balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
                I do recall picking up on how often Pete would touch Chloe...sort of like we see with Chlark these days although the former was far more obvious. I suppose that is one indication that Pete had a soft spot for Chloe. I am glad that was one triangle we never got to see forced upon us. Their friendships with each other were perfectly balanced.
                True. It's actually surprising that they didn't screw up this triangle.....I mean, considering how much AlMiles love to do that.

Pete/Chloe/Clark made a nice little threesome....
                I agree. Those were the good old times.

Comment

One couple I forgot was Clark and Alicia.

My favorite moment was after he dropped her off at her house from his date and he was so busy watching her walk into the house that he stumbled down the steps. Cute
                  Which episode was this? I have to re-watch. I really enjoyed the Clacia on the show. Imo, it would have been a great subsitute for the Lori Lemaris/Clark Kent college relationship from canon. It would have been lovely to see Clark just have a super-powered girlfriend who "understood" him & he could have focused on things like becoming Superman, because he wasn't so worried about his love life. I wish they hadn't killed her off (or made her pyscho).

Another couple to add to the list:

Lex/Lois: The scene where Lois is sitting in Lex's car and complains about how she has to sit on the gear-shift.

Clark/Lois: I haven't listed this one, yet, but I loved the exchange in "Justice" about her lingerie. When Clark walks in and gets a goofy, dazed look on his face. It was a nice follow-up to "Hydro".

Another Clois one I love is a deleted scene from "Hypnotic". The one where Lois is putting her groceries away and is going off on Clark for cheating on Lana. And when the FotW says, "You're just jealous" Lois responds, "Me, jealous? Are you on crack??" LOL... I love the way ED played that scene b/c she actually looks at TW for a second like she's considering it... wondering if she really is jealous.

Comment

Okay, here we go...

Clois: This one's hard, seeing as they are my primary ship, but I think I'm gonna have to go with these: 1) The scene at the end of Crimson when Lois asks Clark if he thinks they had sex and he says he thinks he would remember it and then he shows her the Whitesnake mix and she says she must have really liked him. 2) All their scenes in Crusade. Or 3) The scene in Justice with the langerie.

Clana: This ones tough too, 'cause they're so many to choose from. I'm going to have to go with the scene where Clark tries to comfort Lana in Rage or the graveyard scene in the Pilot (funny, because its two oppisite sides of the spectrum). Or the proposal in Reckoning.

Chlark: The hospital scene in Arrival wins it, hands down but I also like the "Pete got to see your spaceship!" scene in Mortal, the moment in Splinter after Chloe's lied to Lana about Clark's superstrength and he thanks her for covering for him and she assures him she'll never tell anyone, the scene in the hospital in Tomb because he really steps up to the plate as a friend there and the moment when she told him her mom was crazy in Scare, I think. And when she took him off the Wall of Wierd in Pariah and then that scene at Alicia's grave. There are just so many of them, this is GREAT friendship.

Claya (Clark & Raya): "Welcome to the Phantom Zone." and when she realizes who he is from Zod and when she tells him he's not alone anymore in Fallout.

Clalicia: Hmmm...I'm not a big fan of this ship. Probably the date they had at the ice rink in Unsafe. Or the deleted scene from Pariah when they're in the car on the way to kareoke night at the Talon.

Clex: "Trust me Clark, our friendship is going to be the stuff of legends." Or that scene in Hothead when Lana had the job at the Beanary and she brings Lex the wrong drink and he gets whipped cream on his nose and Clark asks him if that's what he ordered and Lex's like "not even close." Or the bridge scene in the Pilot, of course. I also love their scene on the Kent's pourch in Lexmas. Or all the times Lex encouraged Clark in the Lana department, which is probably why I find Lexana so disturbing. This relationship is one of the best done in all of SV, imo. They started out brothers and have ended up, well...(almost) Superman and Lex Luthor.

Lexana: The only romantic Lexana scene I ever really enjoyed other than the Lexmas stuff was the "Stegasorous or Mr. Duck" one in Crimson. But I did like when he saw her off to Paris in Covenant.

Clete: "Pete, we need to talk." Hands down. But I also love the scene in Truth when Pete's spilling the beans to Chloe and Clark drags him out in the hall and is like, "what the hell are you doing?" Or the basketball game with the superjump at the end of Duplicity. And of course, Pete's last scene in Forsaken when he's saying goodbye to Clark. So sad. *cough*BringBackPete!*cough*

Chlete: The elevator scene with the kiss in Truth, of course!
                    Or two of their scenes from the Pilot -- the first one on the bus when they're better on whether Clark'll catch it or not (and then again when we first see Lana and they bet on how long it'll take Clark to fall) and then when he asks her to be his "friend-friend" date to Homecoming.

Chlimmy: As much as I love the make-out point scene in Wither, I'm gonna have to go with this one: Jimmy: I think Lex is working with the Egyptians!! Chloe: You know...I think you might be right!! Amazing! I love this 'ship!

Chlex: The scene in Forsaken (I think, it could be Covenant) when Lex asks Chloe if she's sure she wants to testify against Lionel because it might be dangerous.

Chlionel: Probably the scene in Truth when Chloe got Lionel admitting on tape that he murdered his parents. And then his voice mail at the end telling her not to bother looking for it. CREEPY!

Mionel: Wow. I cannot even begin to describe how much these two gross me out together. But, in the name of completeness...I'm going to have to go with the scene near the end of Mercy where Lionel was going to kill himself to save Martha's life. Even though it is questionable whether or not he knew the gun wasn't loaded...damn MB...

Jartha: Probably the scene in Nicodemus when Jonathan gets frisky. Although every scene with them was great. And the scene in Reckoning when they're laughing about Jonathan's "not funny" joke. Their last happy moment. *tear*

Lollie: I really enjoyed this ship the whole way through but I think my favorite was when they first met and she thought he was a curior and he couldn't understand why she was giving him a tip. Their break-up was amazing too. Soo heartbreaking.

Chloliver: I LOVED the scene in Justice when Chloe shows up at Oliver's penthouse and starts rattleing off top secret information about all the guys, including how she had to find out about Oliver's "green leather fetish" all by herself.

Lionex: Oh my God, there are soo many great moments!Let's see...all the Lionel/Young!Lex scenes in Memoria. Simply amazing. And "You shouldn't wound what you can't kill, Dad." from Crusade.

Helex (Helen & Lex): I really enjoyed these two. Until she tried to kill him, that is. I think the most memorable for me though, is the scene when Helen finds out Lex isn't dead after all. But that might be because it's the first scene of SV I ever saw. *shrug* I also like the one when he asks her to move in with him and says that he "not passing up an oppurtunity" or something like that.

Jalana (Jason and Lana): I liked this ship at first, sort of, but they disinegrated throughout S4. I really liked them, though, in the scene in the catherdral in Nice when Jason's goofing off and teasing her about her birthday. That was also the only time I really liked Jason. (Until he went totally evil in Spirit. That was cool.)

Clark and Jonathan: So many amazing moments, but I'm going to have to narrow it down to 1) in Reckoning when Jonathan tells Clark that he doesn't need him anymore andf that he's a man and 2) in Void when Dead!Jonathan tells Dead!Clark something like, "You're more than a man. You're a symbol. You're a symbol of hope, you're a symbol of peace, you're a symbol of justice." Those were awesome last words from JK.

Clark and Martha: Probably the scene at the end of Reckoning when Clark's helping Martha with the necklace.

Collie (Clark and Oliver): Two scenes from Arrow: when Clark confronts the Green Arrow about being Oliver Queen and then later in the loft when Oliver tells Clark that he needs to start actively being a hero and stop waiting for trouble to come to him. It set up their different view of things perfectly ( Clark: Do you honestly thinking stealing is right? Oliver: If the ends justifies the means, absolutely yes. Clark: I'll never believe that.)

Climmy (Clark & Jimmy): Two words: "bro" and "foe."

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                      Which episode was this? I have to re-watch.
                      Obession (Season Three I think) just after their date and before she showed up in his bedroom. I thought was cute, but then I'm one of those rare one's that likes bumbling Clark (NOT stupid Clark from Silver Age) because it's cute. Like he's so busy looking at a pretty girl that it causes accidents. lol

Lex and Lois: Where they were sniping at each other in the Talon in 'Solitude' To be honest that kind of turned me on, but I think I just have problems.

Note to Self: You HAVE to get Season Five DVD set if just for the deleted scenes alone.

Comment

Originally posted by that girl

Clex: "Trust me Clark, our friendship is going to be the stuff of legends."
                        Clark/Lex: I totally agree. The scene with Lex/Clark and the line, "Our friendship will be the stuff of legends" still sends chills down my spine. I also like the one where Lex and Clark are talking about the caves & Lex basically says that they might be interpreting the drawings wrong -- the bad guy might actually be the good guy. Great foreshadowing to the future where Lex sees himself as a victim & Superman as the potential oppresser.

Martha/Clark/Jonathan: I love the scene at the end of "Vengeance" where Martha is watching the video of Jonathan and Clark & Clark breaks down and cries as he hugs her. And then the camera zooms in on Jonathan waving good-bye at the camera. I was bawling. Such a natural scene that showed the aftermath of a loved one's death in a realistic way. Typically, "SV" totally brushes by the subject of death, but I thought this was a great way to show the grieving process that Clark was going through. And the viewers. *WE MISS YOU JK!!!*

Chloe/Oliver: I liked the scene where Ollie got snippy with Chloe in his mansion, as well. I liked that he called her "sidekick" and the natural banter that flowed between them. When I first heard that Ollie would be introduced in "SV" I was hoping they'd do a Chloe/Ollie pairing. That brief scene showed us that it could have been a very fun ship.

Clark/Lois: I can't believe I left out scenes from "Krypto". I loved the banter throughout about naming the dog. It was very nicely done -- I could totally see these guys married to each other in the future (because that's the sort of conversation me and my husband would have with each other).

Comment

Originally posted by that girl

Clark and Martha: Probably the scene at the end of Reckoning when Clark's helping Martha with the necklace.

Collie (Clark and Oliver): Two scenes from Arrow: when Clark confronts the Green Arrow about being Oliver Queen and then later in the loft when Oliver tells Clark that he needs to start actively being a hero and stop waiting for trouble to come to him. It set up their different view of things perfectly ( Clark: Do you honestly thinking stealing is right? Oliver: If the ends justifies the means, absolutely yes. Clark: I'll never believe that.)

Climmy (Clark & Jimmy): Two words: "bro" and "foe."
                          I enjoyed your entire post, that girl. You brought up alot of ships that haven't been discussed yet!

CLANA: --how could I forget the Reckoning proposal? I thought it was very sweet. I was charmed by most 'happy' scenes btwn Clark&Lana. It's very refreshing to see them smiling and content in each other's company.

Clark & Martha:
                          -in Exile, the phone call Clark makes to his mom while his redk ring is briefly off. A quiet plea for help. So heart-wrenching.

-in Freeze, S1, when Clark is really excited about his Lana date and puts his arm around his parents' shoulders saying "Greetings, citizens!" Martha is like "I don't recognize this child. Where's my moody son?" something like that. so cute!

-in Rush, S2, when Jonathan was going to ground Clark but Clark is like "no, not today, it's REALLY important!" and he admits that he has a date with Lana. Martha is so cute as she immediately turns to Jonathan and urgently whispers on Clark's behalf. Jonathan gives in and Clark says "Thanks, Mom!"

-in Calling, S2, when Martha asks Clark about his birthday party with Lana and Clark, smiling, is like "Mom, are you prying?" You know what, if I listed all the totally cute scenes between mother & son over Clark's love interests, I'd be here all day. Suffice it to say, that I love it every time Martha teases Clark about his love life.

Clark & Oliver:

-in Arrow, the scene already described as GA and Supes discuss their different ethics.

-in Rage, when Oliver (drug-free) admits that he wanted to be like Clark Kent.

-in Justice, in the Level 33.1 building as Oliver waits for Clark to give the green light for the detonation.

-in Justice, in the barn, when the members of the JLA invite Clark to join them. Oliver to Clark, "This isn't the end. This isn't just the beginning". Handshake!

I liked Oliver's mentoring of Clark but ultimately, as reflected in my fave scenes, I loved when Oliver gave Clark respect. It gave me Superman fangirl thrills.

I am saving Clex for another time. There are just too many for me to sort through at the moment. But I definitely loved the "our friendship will be the stuff of legends" scene as well.

Oh yeah, while I'm here, here's a Chlark I missed:

-in Hereafter, S3, when Clark tells Chloe and Pete his wild theory about the kid who can see the future and Chloe says matter-of-factly that she will look into it because she trusts Clark, his wall of weird record is good. Clark looks so gratified and pleased by her words; very sweet.

Comment

^^ Okay, since we're talking about Clark/Ollie, I've got to jump in. I loved all the stuff you guys brought up, but I really loved it when Ollie was snarky with Clark. It totally reminds me of the Batman/Superman relationship from "JL:TAS" & makes me realize that Clark needs more super-confident male friends in his life.

Reunion:

Oliver: Clark, I was wondering if my security system would keep someone like you out.
                            Clark: Looks like you need an upgrade.
                            Oliver: Or you need to learn how to knock.

Oliver: I was thinking about developing a boxing-glove arrow, and then I thought, "come up with something a little fancier." [shoots an arrow] Contained Electromagnetic Pulse. Knocks out everything electrical within an 8-foot radius: cameras, laser systems... pacemakers. That last one was a joke, Clark.
                            Clark: I'm laughing on the inside.
                            Oliver: Maybe we'll get lucky one day and it'll bubble to the surface.

Justice:

Oliver: Boy scout's out of the woods.
                            Clark: Boy Scout?
                            Oliver: If you hadn't ran off all half-cocked, you could have picked your own code name. You don't want to play for the team, that's fine. You be smart about it.
                            Clark: Point taken. Where's Bart?
                            Oliver: "Impulse." He didn't get to pick his own code name either.

Oliver: This isn't the end of the story, Clark. This is just the beginning... Come on, boys. Let's go save the world.

Comment

^^OMG! I'm glad I'm not the only one who found the Justice handshake to be gay! And did you guys see the way those two were looking at each other? Heehee!

Comment

Um, I didn't get any gay vibes in Justice.

I actually didn't care too much for the Reckoning proposal (even as it happened). Don't know why really....perhaps it was a bit over-the-top? No matter, I don't want to get into things I didn't like..there are too many threads along those lines.

I agree that the phone call scene in Exile was a really touching mother/son moment.

You guys are picking so many of my fav. scenes, it might as well copy and paste!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎