Your Favourite Moments - ALL SHIPS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to confess, I like the b'day scene even more because of the bloopers. I have no idea why - just find it cute and funny that TW couldn't take the heat from the candles and KK couldn't light them properly!

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
      I have to confess, I like the b'day scene even more because of the bloopers. I have no idea why - just find it cute and funny that TW couldn't take the heat from the candles and KK couldn't light them properly!
      Which DVD set are these bloopers on? They sound hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
        They are on YouTube if you search "Smallville Bloopers." I thought they were really funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
          They are on YouTube if you search "Smallville Bloopers." I thought they were really funny too.
          Cool, thanks!!! I'll check 'em out ASAP...

Comment

Cool, thanks!!! I'll check 'em out ASAP...
            There's some other really funny ones. Most involving MR are hilarious IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
              There's some other really funny ones. Most involving MR are hilarious IMO.
              I can't believe they haven't done an AU epi yet where he can be funny...

Comment

I can't believe they haven't done an AU epi yet where he can be funny...
                That would be fun. I miss the good ol' days when Lex and Clark would kid around. An AU like that would be very entertaining.

Comment

That would be fun. I miss the good ol' days when Lex and Clark would kid around. An AU like that would be very entertaining.
                  They have both become waaaaaaaaay too serious, IMO...

Comment

Well that was bound to happen and I am okay with it, but I would welcome a reprieve from it every once in a while. Sadly, we don't get those anymore.

Comment

I know. It's gotten a little out of hand. I liked the early Clex better.

Comment

Very true... I loved that blooper. I just found it hilarious that TW plays Superman (a man invulnerable to heat) and, in real life, a row of three birthday cake candles were too much for him. He couldn't even get close enough to blow them out!! I loved him leaning forward and then moving back with this sheepish grin, "It's hot!!" (And it was so funny that KK, who is shorter than TW, just stood there with it close to her face with no problems.)

Comment

CLANA: So many good moments for Clana but one of my favourite moments is in Nicodemus where Lana teases Clark by the pool in her red lingerei. Clark's look is priceless oh and the list goes on and on for the Clana moments

CLOIS: Fav moment would be when in S4 Clark is showering and realises that Lois is in there...and when Martha finds out Clark isnt alone in the bathroom made me laugh hard and who could forget CRIMSON eh

CHLARK: Hmm favourite moment would definently be in S2 when Clark first comes across Red K and Chlark get jiggy wit it...well sorta but that certainly my fav Chlark moment for sure.

LEXANA: Probably none to be honest

Comment

I do really enjoy this thread too. Nice moments from everyone!

More CLANA:

--at the end of Visage in S2, when Lana goes to Clark in the cave, breaking down and crying for the first time in front of him. This had more of a bro/sis friendship vibe to me but gave me a sense of how dependent on each other these two are/were.

--in Freak, when Lana, in shadow, tells Clark calmly, smilingly, "You know, even if it were true..." Wow, I felt that we had really gone on a journey (Clana) and were now approaching an end at last! Poignant and fulfilling, this scene IMO effectively put Lana's declaration in Extinction into the dust.

--Trespass, when Clark saves Lana and they have a brief very simple "Why are you still watching over me?" "Maybe for the same reason you've been watching me" dialog that yeah, reminded me of the moment in Reckoning when Lana realizes how Clark has been saving her all along. I feel like it's another milestone. All in all, except for Hydro, I think there's been a nice forward progression in S6 from angsty lovers to understanding friends.

--end of Drone in S1, when Clark reads aloud to Lana the speech he will never read in public. There was a nice balance of give & take in their relationship in S1 that hasn't been seen since.

--in Tempest, S1, when Lana waves goodbye to Clark thru the window of Whitney's truck and Clark, standing tall with Chloe his date somewhere behind him, waves back. Whimsical, regretful and subdued, I thought it was a very quiet goodbye as both reached a crossroads. Sweet.

CHLARK:

--at the end of Subterranean, right after Jimmy's "I'm your bro not your foe" speech, Chloe and Clark exchange a look and then she shakes her head smilingly "don't ask". They then go on to talk about Clark's wish that he could've been more help and Chloe tells him something like "you do the most to help others than anyone else I know" or something like that and Clark thinks about it, then smiles. Very mature scene that helped push Clark along the Superman path, IMO.

CHIMMY:

--Crimson, when Chloe greets Jimmy at the end with an arm around his shoulder and the cry "Chalk another up for the J-Chlo team!" They seemed happy and young, very cute.

Both season 2 and season 3 have blooper reels on I think the last DVD.
                            Last edited by LoisL; 03-02-2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                              Very true... I loved that blooper. I just found it hilarious that TW plays Superman (a man invulnerable to heat) and, in real life, a row of three birthday cake candles were too much for him. He couldn't even get close enough to blow them out!! I loved him leaning forward and then moving back with this sheepish grin, "It's hot!!" (And it was so funny that KK, who is shorter than TW, just stood there with it close to her face with no problems.)
                              I never thought about the irony of it. You're right, it's even funnier when you think about it that way.

end of Drone in S1, when Clark reads aloud to Lana the speech he will never read in public. There was a nice balance of give & take in their relationship in S1 that hasn't been seen since.
                              Yes that is another one of my favourite Clana scenes. I also love the one in S1 where his b'day gift to her is the drive-in movie.

Just thought of another one of my fav. Clois scenes - when Clark picks up Lois and in Crusade and puts her aside (in the hospital)...lol, I think I have mentioned this one before....what can I say except that I love it!

One of my fav. Clex scenes is the one in Red when Clark goes to Lex's place dressed in black. The look on Lex's face is priceless!

Comment

I'm going to list some family/friends/romance mixed bag here of some of my favorite moments.

Martha & Jonathan When Martha left work at the Talon early and found Jonathan dirty in the driveway and very suggestively offered to hose him down.

Lionel & Martha When Lionel was blind and trying to read brail with an electronic reader and got fed up. Martha was at Luthor Manor and offered to read to him.

Martha & Lana When they were talking in the Talon late at night and Martha confessed how she felt about husband being unwell and was afraid to be home and see him so weak.

Martha & Chloe When Martha thanked Chloe for being there for Clark and hugged her.

Martha & Lois Okay I have two. *sheepish look* One was when Martha was getting a ride back from grocery shopping with Lois and told her that she was proud of her. Two when Martha and Lois crashed near the Fortress and Martha called Lois 'sweety' and carried her to the Fortress in a make-shift stretcher.

Martha & Clark When Martha let Clark place the pearls around her neck for Jonathan's funeral and Clark finally broke down later and cried and she held him.

Jonathan & Clark When Jonathan held Clark after Lana died and kept him sane.

Jonathan & Lois When Jonthan anounced that he wanted someone he trusted and who knew him to be his campaign manager and wanted Lois to have that position.

Clark & Lex: When Lex got kicked out of the mansion and went to stay with the Kents. He had to dress in jeans and a t-shirt and clean the barn and Clark got his father [Jonathan] to actually kinda like Lex.

Clark & Lionel When Lionel confided in Clark that he was getting Kryptonian messages from Jor El and protected Clark's secret against Lex.

Clark & Pete When Clark decided to confide his secret in his best friend.

Clark & Chloe When Clark danced with Chloe at the Spring Formal and requested her favorite song be played.

Clark & Lana When Clark tried to comfort Lana (not knowing she was pregnant) without really knowing what was wrong.

Clark & Oliver When Oliver told Clark to 'get off his @ss'

Clark & Bart When Clark went racing with Bart to go get some burritos.

Clark & Raya When Raya told Clark that he had to accept who he was and that he came from a 'good people'

Clark & Lois When Clark told Lois that sometimes she didn't know him at all, but sometimes she knew him better than anyone. Also when Clark held her hand after the jet crash and told her he was glad she was back.

Lex & Lionel When Lex went schitzo and had to be placed in a padded room and Lionel actually WAS upset and went to the glass and put his hand up to it even though Lex couldn't see him.

Lex & Chloe When Chloe first interviewed Lex back in Season One and was impressed with her spunk.

Lex & Lois When Lex said he was 'going along' and wound up having Lois in the car with him anyway.

Lex & Oliver When Oliver said that he admitted his mistakes and was trying to make amends but that Lex was just getting worse.

Lex & Lana When Lex went shopping for baby things and made up the nursery to suprise Lana.

Lois & Sam (general) Lane When Sam called Lois his 'little Lo'

Lois & Lucy When Lois offered her life for her sisters and said Lucy was more important.

Lois & Chloe When Lois came to Smallville and didn't stop looking for her cousin until she found her.

Lois & Jimmy When Jimmy didn't want Lois to be sad and holed up in apartment anymore and brought her to a valentine's day dance.

Lois & Lana When Lois offered a kind ear to listen to Lana about her Lexana issues.

Lois & Oliver I'd like to say EVERYTHING . . .but . . . . when Lois told Oliver that he'd have to perform a show of skill to get a kiss.

Lois & Arthur When Lois went swimming with Arthur.

Lois & Lionel When Lois faked her way into prison just to try and scare Lionel.

Chloe & Lana When Chloe told Lana that at some time she had to stop thinking about 'what if' and just go for it.

Chloe & Jimmy When Chloe told Jimmy that Clark didn't hold a candle to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎