This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
    Oh, thanks...
    Still, I was kinda surprised. They seemed kinda 'in tha mood', ya know? And then they suddenly stopped...

As Lois said: There is more interruptus than coitus on this show...
    Lois killed the mood when she brought up the whole Green Arrow thing. Clark said it wasn't him, Lois walked away and called Clark normal. Then Clark went on to show her how he is better than Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
      Lois killed the mood when she brought up the whole Green Arrow thing. Clark said it wasn't him, Lois walked away and called Clark normal. Then Clark went on to show her how he is better than Ollie.
      And boy did he show her haha . Well my new fav 'ship moment was the CLANA/LEXANA confrontation near the end of 'CRIMSON' ep13. Oh yer i loved that so much i watched it 3 times straight after another. The moment Clark stepped in with Lois by his side into that engagement dinner i could sense it wuld be an awsome scene. The way Clark picked em all off...martha, chloe, lana and then the cherry on the cake lex.

Never have i seen Clark shame Lex so well as he did in 'CRIMSON'. And altho snatching Lana was a little un-called for the CLANA kiss back in the barn was long overdue. 'CRIMSON' just had all those relationships put into a massive blender we got to watch the end result of all that. I loved it

Comment

Originally posted by Detorio
        'CRIMSON' just had all those relationships put into a massive blender we got to watch the end result of all that. I loved it
        Yeah, a blender is a good analogy, IMO...

Comment

Oh, I just remembered one I loved for Chlark!!

When Clark dresses up as a mugger & pretends to mug Chloe in "Vengeance". I love how Chloe's yelling, "Help! Oh no! Help!" and then she gets mad at him & Clark rips off the mask and says, "Put more feeling into it!!" LOL... I absolutely adore that scene. I can't believe I didn't put it in before.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
            Oh, I just remembered one I loved for Chlark!!

When Clark dresses up as a mugger & pretends to mug Chloe in "Vengeance". I love how Chloe's yelling, "Help! Oh no! Help!" and then she gets mad at him & Clark rips off the mask and says, "Put more feeling into it!!" LOL... I absolutely adore that scene. I can't believe I didn't put it in before.
            yeah....that was a cute scene together.... Other than that:::

CHLARK: Vessel : car scene; kiss
            When Clark asks Chloe for the spring formal(also...when he was talking to Lana about Chloe being his first kiss)
            Bound: Elevator scene...
            Tomb: Clark rescuing Chloe
            Zod: when they hug and Chloe says:"Everything is great now that you are here"; also his expression is priceless when he is introduced to Jimmy
            Wither: Chloe:"...it was not actually formal..you know what I mean" Clark(whispers) "What do you mean?"
            Clark: "what were you doing at make out point?" and when he sees Jimmy...omg...he looked hurt but sooo cute!!!!
            Sneeze: when Clark comes and tells Chloe at DP: "I sneezed!"
            at DP only, when Clark pretends to sneeze and then says playfully."just kidding"...it was cute!
            Blank: Clark-"But you wouldn't..would you?" Chloe-"Never"
            also at Talon, when Clark sees at the bottom and finds a clue...Chloe asks how did you do that..and he says"I guess I can see through things" and Chloe pulls her jacket together..and says something to keep that ability to minimal usage!!!

CLANA: They do have some pretty cute and nice scenes together..
            Red: When he kisses Lana at Talon
            Exile: at the club. Clark says"I am glad you are here"
            Clark to Lana: "Then get on"
            at the club only, Clark to Lana-"Do you betray the ones you love?"
            Hidden: the morning after they make out..!

I am running out of time....guess I would complete for the rest of relationships afterwards!!!

Comment

I loved all the Calicia scenes except the one at the end of Pariah

All the Clois scenes in Crimson were aweseome too. I also like the shower scene from Gone.

Comment

I love the episode "Crush" from season 1 for Chlark.

- It had Adam Brody
                - Chloe got to kiss Adam Brody!!! (LUCKY!)
                - Clark finally was jealous of Chloe
                - Chlark hand holding
                - The hug after the chain saw was sweet
                - I loved the funeral scene

Comment

Hi everybody! Well this thread is amazing! I'm so exited! Of course, there are hundreds of moments that will last forever in my mind... I'm devoted to clana, but i've become a clois fan too (i think just after crimson...haha)
                  I know i'll post lots of times here!!!!
                  just clana moments for now:

Clana: there was an episode 'Relic', 3rd season, that was awesome. When they left the earth, holding her in his arms... they were flying and it was so romantic! And obviously when they made love . The entire episode was incredible.

The swimming pool part in ' Nicodemus'was great.

Or the beautiful kiss in 'The calling' with the cake and clark saying
                  ' I've been wishing for the same thing ever since I was five' and lana replying 'And now?'
                  Clark: 'And now i don't have to .She's standing right here in front of me' . That was so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favourite moment was a scene from Visage , 2nd season, when clark was a kind of 'plumber' and he dropped some water on his t-shirt. Lana's face in that moment was priceless!!! And so was mine! haha He's the hottest!

May (Loving Tom......-------)

Comment

Originally posted by maysmallfan
                    I have to agree, that was one sexy scene...

Comment

Aah, TW/CK in a wet t-shirt. I love that 'plumber' scene as well. Lana's oggling is tres cute too! Definitely on my list of fav. Clana scenes (gosh there are so many of those!).

Now topping my list of fav. Chlark scenes ever is the bomb-squad line from Freak.

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                        I have to agree, that was one sexy scene...
                        Yeah, it was. As much as I hate Lana now, I have to admit that the scene was hot.

Just not as hot at the Clark and Alicia scene in Clark's bedroom. And, not even close to the hotness of the Las Vegas scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                          Yeah, it was. As much as I hate Lana now, I have to admit that the scene was hot.

Just not as hot at the Clark and Alicia scene in Clark's bedroom. And, not even close to the hotness of the Las Vegas scene.
                          Clark's expression during the swimming pool!!!

Credit Car Commerical: ... Victoria's secret red bra and underwear set $100... Sephora's Angel/Devil make up and lip gloss... $100... Clark Kent's expression... PRICELESS!

Comment

My username describes it all LOL

Buuut...

CLOIS

Because well, it's like they both grew up with not a mere biological parent by their side and it's a strong relationship. Lois' funny way of nicking him as, "Smallville."

LUCY.

"You amaze me Smallville."

FADE.

"Aww, no. Smallville, you killed me." Wouldn't really want to see Clarkie do that to her oi.

LEXCY

Well, they both grew up with mass wealth around them, Lex is known to become future ruler of Smallville. How they could connect to each other. A young rich girl turns bad... Hmm, a younger feminine version of Lex??

CLUCY

Some quotes I'll never forget.

Lucy: Well, thanks for letting me stay. I don’t know how I’m going to repay you.
                            Clark: Well, just tell me plenty of embarrassing stories about Lois.
                            LMAO that was just too cute!

Lucy: Do you have any idea what it’s like to be different from everyone else? To be a total outsider?
                            Clark: I might have an idea.
                            Aww. this is where it allegedly seems they both have quite a bit in common.

There are some of my fave moments of the ships I like the most. Will post up more soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
                              Clark's expression during the swimming pool!!!

Credit Car Commerical: ... Victoria's secret red bra and underwear set $100... Sephora's Angel/Devil make up and lip gloss... $100... Clark Kent's expression... PRICELESS!
                              Hehe, yeah he does that a lot....

Comment

Originally posted by maysmallfan

Or the beautiful kiss in 'The calling' with the cake and clark saying
                                ' I've been wishing for the same thing ever since I was five' and lana replying 'And now?'
                                Clark: 'And now i don't have to .She's standing right here in front of me' . That was so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favourite moment was a scene from Visage , 2nd season, when clark was a kind of 'plumber' and he dropped some water on his t-shirt. Lana's face in that moment was priceless!!! And so was mine! haha He's the hottest!

May (Loving Tom......-------)
                                You know what? I loved all three of those scenes. The red bra/underwear scene was definitely one of the hottest moments of SV. And the scene with the wet T-shirt was the stuff of fantasies for Tom Welling lovers everywhere!

And the scene with the B-day cake was very sweet. It really showed kind of why Clark has been in love with Lana for so many years. Sometimes I forget the good aspects of Lana's personality (times she's been really sweet) and that was a good moment for her. For her to be able to set aside her pain over the day she lost her parents & celebrate it for Clark's sake -- it was very sweet and selfless on her part.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎