Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favourite Moments - ALL SHIPS

There seem to be a number of threads pitting one relationship over another, so I thought I would try something a little different. I hope fans of all ships will play along. Irrespective of our personal shipping preferences, there must be moments we've appreciated scenes between other characters. For instance, I support Chlark, but I can think of a number of Clana moments I absolutely adore and even some Clois ones. So, I am starting a thread where fans of any SV ship can post about their fav. scenes/moments/dialogue/look (you get the pic). Now, to avoid this thread from devolving into a character/ship-bashing thread or a competetive thread, it might be constructive to post about a ship that you don't necessarily support. So, I propose, that if you ship Chlark for instance, also list a favourite Clana and Clois scene. Again, all ships (Kents, Lexana etc.) are welcome and feel free to post as many times as you like to cover all your fav. moments. Just remember to post your favs. of other ships as well.

I'll go first -

Clana: I have a ton of them, but I will pick one for this post. Early in the 1st season when Lana gets a job waitressing at the Beanery there's a scene at the coffee shop between Lex, Clark, and Lana in which she messes their respective orders. That entire scene is one I find incredibly cute no matter how many times I watch it.

Clois: One of my fav. Clois scene is the one where she messes his hair after dunking him in the tub of water at the pep rally (early Season 4).

Lexana: I love the scene from Nicodemus where Lana comes on to Lex at the Talon before stealing his car keys. Lex's look is priceless!

Chlark: One of my fav. Chlark scenes is early is S1 when Chloe is helping Clark pick tha appropriate attire for his 'non-date' with Lana (Radiohead concert). I like the bit where she tells him to burn that shirt before choosing the blue one for him.

This is actually a really good idea.. thanks for suggesting it.. here is my responses..

CHLARK (cause they are my absolute favorite-hard choosing just one but I did although I may edit later and change it. ha) - The scene after he has found out she has known about him being "super powered" and she is lying in the hospital.. the look they share is just priceless.. love that scene!!!!

Clana - The scene where they make love.. I hate Clana together but this scene was beautifully written and both TW and KK did an incredible job together!

Clois - Not a Lois fan but I did enjoy the scene where he is about to graduate and she fixes his tie.. very cute scene..

Lexana - Even though it was in Lexmas, I love the scene where Lex is getting his son in the car and Lana has to help Lex buckle in their child.. very cute scene.. KK is adorable pregnant..

Lollie - Love these two together but my favorite scene is during Thanksgiving dinner.. they look incredibly happy in that scene..

Mionel - The scene on the elevator when they are about to die and Lionel tells Martha to take the gun and shoot him.. very powerful scene..

Jartha (is that right for Jonathan and Martha. haha) - The pilot episode where they wreck and are in the car upside down and see Clark walking up to them. LOVE that scene..

Good idea, anyone else wanna join??
    Last edited by Rhoda123; 01-23-2007, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Thanks Rhoda123. Btw, you can post multiple times if you like. I know I will

Comment

Chlark: Please can I name more than one there's toooo many!!! I have to! My all time favs are Tempest dancing scene, Rush couch makeout scene, Chloe reading her lover letter to Clark in "Fever", the end of "Devoted" w Chlark talk and Lois coming up behind Clark after telling Clark if he breaks Chloe's heart she'll come back and break his legs, the entire episode of "Blank" and esp the end "you trusted me". "Arrival" when Chlark are together in the hospital, "Thirst" when Chlark come to the sorority party all dressed up, "Lexmas" when Chloe and Clark are out buying a christmas tree together as a couple and as they leave lexana Clark puts his arm around Chloe , "Tomb" when Clarks acting all protective of Chloe, "Vengeance" when Clarks pretending to steal Chloe's purse and Chloe gets all fed up w him, "Tomb" when Clarks all protective of Chloe, "Vessel" the Chlark kiss under DP logo before Clark goes off to save the world. Oh yeah back up, Chlark elevator scene in Bound" duhhh! hotness. And Transference, Lionel in Clarks body coming on to Chloe , Chlarkimmy DP scene in Zod, Chlarkimmy couch scene in Wither, Chlark loft scene in "Sneeze", Chlark hug in "Hydro".....omg there's so much more I could add but i better save sum....

Comment

Lostfan588, you can post as many as you like, but I do encourage you (and others) to post your favs of others ships as well.

Comment

Nice idea, chlarkfan333. I'd love to join in.

Clois: Oohh.... too many to count. But, I'll go ahead and narrow it down to two. (1) The dunk tank scene when Lois ruffles Clark's hair. Loved her giddiness and loved his natural laughter and the way he throw water at her. (2) At the end of "Lucy" when they have a heart-to-heart about how Lois is loyal to her friends and family. "So we're friends now?" "I won't tell anyone if you won't." Loved everything about that scene... the way they looked at each other, the banter, the music in the background, and the shooting stars. So perfect.

Clana: This one is difficult for me. Not because I don't ship Clana or anything, but because I feel Clana was explored really well in the first 2 seasons and there's a lot to choose from. So, I'll narrow it down to two scenes. (1) The pilot episode when Clark doesn't go to the dance, but he imagines that Lana came to his loft to share a dance with him. It takes awhile for the audience to figure out that it's his fantasy and that she's not real. Then, later on, when she comes home after the dance, she turns and looks towards his loft because she senses that someone is watching her. That scene, to me, encompasses so much about the innocence and sweetness of first love. The pangs of an unrequited crush -- the way he longs for her and the way she kind of knows that he longs for her. (2) The scene in "Red" when he goes to the Talon and starts hitting on her. The way Clark grabs the tray of drinks from her hand and sets it down decisively on the counter and then proceeds to kiss the hell out of her. Very, very hot. There was no doubt that Clark had fantasized about devouring Lana for most of his life and, once he was on Red-K, he was going to do just that.

Chlark: Oh, this one is easy. To date, my favorite Chlark scene is from "Blank". I adore that scene -- it's on my top 10 list for all my favorite scenes from "SV", in fact. The scene at the very end when Clark is freaking out that Chloe figured out his secret. And he asks her if did anything differently when he lost his memory. And she just looks at him and says, "Yeah. You trusted me." Oh, that gets me in the gut everytime. The look on her face -- the heartbreak, the knowing look in her eyes and the pride. And the odd expression on Clark's face while he tries to process what that means. And Chloe knows that he can't. He can't figure it out - because he won't allow himself to. In that moment, I wanted to leap into the screen and smack Clark upside the head. I wanted him to grab Chloe and kiss the hell out of her. To hug her and say, "You know, don't you?" or something like that. Yeah, definitely my favorite Chlark moment ever. And, if I had to choose another one, it would be the conversation they have during "Mortal". The whole thing where they have to work together and Chloe's basically saying, "So, without superpowers, you're useless, huh?" And when she says, "You showed Pete your spaceship!!" That was great. I loved that whole scene.

Mionel: Oh... this is hard. I really, really, really dislike this ship. But... um... sheesh. I guess I'll choose the one where Lionel is in Clark's body in "Transference" and he hugs Martha. I did love the fact that his heat vision goes off and he nearly torches her hair. That was a pretty awesome Mionel scene.

Lexana: I also loved the scene in "Nicodemus" where Lana comes on to Lex. I liked the scene where she sprays some whipped cream onto her finger and then sticks into his mouth until he licks it off. There was a lot of heat there and MR did a great job playing an older guy who is attracted to this girl but is telling himself not take her up on her offer. Honestly, a huge reason why I can swallow Lexana even in season 6 is because KK/MR did such a good job setting up the foundation for the attraction in seasons 1-3.

Lollie: I like a lot of the moments of this ship. I think this was one of the most enjoyable ships that SV has shown in it's 6 seasons. My favorite would be from "Wither", though. The scene where he takes her home and tries to kiss her. She says she won't kiss him unless he can shoot the arrow and hit the can. He shoots and it shows that he doesn't miss -- he actually hit the arrow through the tab of the can. The whole scene is well done -- the acting, the dialogue, the music in the background... very, very romantic. It was obvious that this boy was going to sweep Lois off her feet whether she resisted it or not.

Martha/Jonathan: Ah, I just loved every aspect of their relationship. How can I just choose one? The show is severely lacking since JK died. Um... I liked the scene in "Reckoning" when Jonathan helps Martha put the pearls around her neck. Something so small, but so symbolic of how they need each other -- even for the smallest things. This is later on made even more tragic when Martha needs Clark's help to put on her necklace before Jonathan's funeral.

Chlimmy: This ship has been hit or miss for me. When it's good, it's very good. When it's off, it's very off -- even kind of uncomfortable. I would say that I liked two scenes with this ship. (1) The scene when Jimmy asks her out of vending machine food and then promotes himself to "James" because he's intimidated by Clark. I liked how Chloe chose Jimmy over Clark there and how she was so naturally amused by him and happy to be with him. (2) In "Wither" the scene in the car was cute. In general, I like how Jimmy makes Chloe's eyes sparkle and that he just adores so much. It's nice to see that for Chloe.

Comment

Wow, eas! You really put some effort into that post. I am rounding up my list of other fav. moments and will have some more up later. So many to choose from.....

Comment

I'll start the list with my favorites first...

CLANA- The scene in "Hidden" where Clark and Lana are on their way walking away from the barn raising. Either that or the S4 finale when Lana professed her love for Clark again.

MIONEL- I'd have to agree with Rhoda123; that scene was kind of sad and showed how much Martha and Lionel really do care about each other.

LOLLIE- The scene is "Justice"- it was pretty sad, I liked Lollie!

CHIMMY- I just like in general how Chloe and Jimmy always seem to be having fun together.

CHLARK- I'm gonna go with chlarkfan333 on this one- the scene where Chloe's helping Clark pick clothes out.

CLOIS-*hmmm.... what can I say?!?!*ummm...ummm....well...I guess I would have to say....the end of "Hydro," when Lois was talking about the kiss.

And sorry, but I just truly can't pick a L****a scene out!!!

Comment

Mionel: umm....gosh i love all their scenes....i'd have to go with the one when he asks her if she knows how much she means to him then they almost kiss.....SO CUTE! it really shows how much they care for eachother.

Clois: probably the kissing scene in Hydro where afterwards clarks got that look on his face....i think that might be forshadowing for an upcoming romance.

Chlark: the scene in splinter where she tell him that she would die before she exposed his secret. adorable!!

Lollie: when they first meet and theres those looks one their faces....i was like "AWWW".

Comment

Great idea for a thread, chlarkfan

Let's see,

Clana: Definitely their scene in Calling, where Lana brought Clark the cake and told him the day he came into their lives should be celebrated. Also, when Lana made the effort to search for Jonathan's watch in Vengeance and returned it to Clark at the end, and their hug in Hidden after Clark stopped that nuclear missile.

Chlark: I always get goosebumps during their hug in Splinter and also when she told him "You trusted me," in Blank. I love their scene at the end of Sneeze too, when he blew the clouds away and they gave each other smiles with sunlight on their faces.

Clois: Too many, but the dunk tank scene is always the top of my list. What makes it even funnier for me is that I read somewhere TW and ED actually adlibbed that scene, she ran up to muss his hair since she's always saying that TW is prettier than the rest of the girls on the set LOL. The Lucy ending was another great favourite of mine. The smiles they gave each other after their 'secret deal' were so contagious, along with that colliding stars. Cheesy, but it's good cheesy

Lollie: I burst out laughing when Martha described Oliver as having a smile that could lit up a barn. The way both of them first came upon each other at the front door of the Kent home could lit up ten whole barns. I love it that Lois is the one to break the spell first, like she did with the Hydro kiss.

Lana/Adam: If it's not for the fact Adam was actually a zombie spy hired by Lionel, he'd be perfect for Lana. I think he's the only guy on the history of SV who didn't see Lana through rose-tinted glasses, but he still cared for her. Adam was not afraid to dish out reality checks to her, but at the same time he managed to bring out this funny, witty side of Lana as well. My favourite Ladam moment is at the hospital when Adam correctly assessed the situation as Clark had been messing up with Lana's head all this while. So true.

Lexana: Since I already saw it from the very first time they met in the stable in S1, I can't really pick one. But I'd choose that scene where Lex saw her off to Paris.

Jonathan/Martha: Definitely when he helped Martha to put on the necklace in Reckoning, and said that the only victory that ever changed his life is when he won her heart.

Chimmy: When Chloe puts her arms around Jimmy in Subterranean, and said he makes her happy. That's all I needed to hear.
                    Last edited by freefall; 01-24-2007, 04:16 PM.

Comment

It's fun to read what people like about ships other than the ones they support.

I have a another list -

Jartha: I like the scene b/w the 2 in S1 when Clark asks for the curfew JK imposes on him to be lifted for his 'non-date' with Lana. JK seems reluctant but caves when Martha gives him a pleading look. I adore the look she gives him. She is so happy that her son has a date with Lana.

Chlimmy: My fav Chlimmy scene has to be their interaction in Zod when Chloe introduces CK and JO. That was funny.

Lollie: I like the scene when Lois makes Ollie shoot the can with his arrow in Wither. Very cute!

Clois: One of my favourite Clois scenes is their banter in the hospital in Crusade. I love the part when he picks her up and moves her aside.

Chlark: The scene in which Clark asks Chloe to the spring formal never fails to move me. Back then I was rooting for Clana, but that scene really touched me. Chloe's 'worth the wait comment' followed by Clark's smile is still among my top fav. SV moments.

Clana: A Clana scene that always amuses me is when Clark asks her whether she has ever seen the sunset from his loft to which she says yes. The look on Clark's face is priceless!

Chlex: The scene in which Chloe interviews Lex in S1 is way too cool! He's amused by her and she's in a no-nonsense mode.

That's all for now. I'll have more later.

Comment

Clana When Clark is mindwhammied in Blank, and talks to Lana by the lockers as Chloe and Lois watch, they both do a really good job, that is BY FAR my favorite Lana scene as well.

Chlark Fever letter... It's very... touching... *bites lip and tears up*

Clois Crimsons DC

Lexana Evil Onyx Lex is aggressive in more ways then one with Lana.

Lollie The Green Arrow VS Lois scene where Clark saves Ollie with his heat vision as a distraction.

Jartha Jonathan and Martha team up to murder Chloe in Delete, the sinister smile Jonathan has when he pulls out a piece of kryptonite to beat Clark with is absolutely hilarious.

Chlimmy Define Boyfriend.

Mionel When Martha first begins reading the newspaper to Lionel after his blindness.

Chlionel Trust, where she records his voice and attempts to blackmail him. The line "Why did you have to ask that? That is such dangerous information, oh why did you have to ask that?" is so chilling, he is standing there mulling over murdering Chloe!

Lionex? Lionel + Lex! Do you know the story of prometheus?

Yeah, he disobeyed his father, and he was punished by having his liver ripped from his body over and over, why dad?

Clex So even your plants have hidden agendas?

Chlois I can't believe you don't trust me! Not all of you, just one part.
                        Last edited by TheoristMaximus; 01-28-2007, 07:53 PM.

Comment

CLANA _ this is hard. i'm not a shipper becoz i don't like the pairing itself but i love alot of "moments". My top 3 are at funerals so maybe i like clana when i think of death.
                          1.) lana turning at whitney's dad's funeral to gaze back at clark, who is watching her steadily as he's being drenched in the rain --all despite his trying to move on w/chloe.
                          2.) in Exile, when lana suddenly senses that clark is there at lex's funeral even tho we didn't know as the audience.
                          3.) in Reckoning, when clark doesn't look at lana while she slips her hand into his at his dad's funeral but he is very much aware of her inspite of himself...thus can't help looking after her during her retreat.

And one bonus non-funeral favorite so I don't come across as completely morbid! 4) in Rage, when Lana is reaching a crossroads becoz of Lexana pregnancy and Clark is so concerned for her. Beautifully acted and a great follow thru for Reckoning ('do you ever wish you could go back in time...?')

Ok, how 'bout one last one that's actually not sad or bittersweet? 5.) in Arrival, i love it when Clark visits her at the hospital and says "three words kinda stuck out"! clana was funny and cute and kinda meant to be in that scene; a welcome change in tone from S4's clana!

CLOIS __i love these two personalities but they haven't shared anything very romantic yet, so it's not really a "moment" thing w/me, but here are some great scenes that i think sell their relationship:
                          1) lois dealing w/ weird kal el in the hospital in Crusade. such a clash of styles! love that clark or kal el already realizes that he's never met a girl as strange as her.
                          2) in Lucy, eas already gave a great descriptor! love their "i won't tell if you won't" pact of friendship. very special
                          3) in Facade, the whole dunk tank thing had so much energy and spontaneity that it was infectious. they like each other!
                          4) in Aqua, i loved how clark's head snapped up in surprise and he gives her a second look as Lois reveals the vulnerable idealistic side of her that loves a hero. So portentuous!

CALICIA__1) the happy roller skating in Unsafe as Clark finally has a date
                          2) also in Unsafe, at the very end in the barn, when Clark says "Alicia! Wait!" and runs to hug her while she lets out the tears. Such a heartfelt moment, where they both really needed to comfort each other. Clark was Superman for those few seconds, jmho.

CHLARK__1) in Blank, "funny! not hilarious, but funny"! great ending scene that really changed the chlark dynamic for S4 to one of less angst and more fun!
                          2) in Arrival, Clark's talk with Chloe in the hospital. Finally, a confidante! very sweet heart to heart. very Superman.
                          3) in Vessel, when Clark saves Chloe from the car crashing thru the DP windows. something about the end of the world atmosphere and the slow motion save gave them a romantic air, jmho
                          4) in Sneeze, when Clark teases Chloe at the DP by pretending that he's going to sneeze. very cute and actually felt bf-gf to me, w/o my minding.

LEXANA__1) in Whisper, when Lex admits that it's easier to make grand gestures than small ones and Lana tells him "don't be a stranger". Very sweet and they both seemed on the same page.
                          2) in Lexmas, when Lana is dying and says to him lovingly "you're a good man". their relationship seemed so beneficial and clear.
                          3) in Lockdown, when Lex is shot and beginning to ramble, letting slip his feelngs for Lana. "Does (Clark) know how lucky he is?" Lana's tears. Lex gives Lana the devotion in S5 that Clark had given her in S1 to steal her from Whitney.
                          4) at the end of S3, when Lana is alone at the airport to go to France, missing Clark, but Lex shows up. A gesture that really made her happy.
                          Last edited by LoisL; 01-29-2007, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Sounds Fun! Me, I'm a Cloiser.

Clana: The end of "Hidden" was so sweet, KK always makes Lana's crying utterly HEART BREAKING! I swear, I'm always gonna start crying along. And after that- her and Clark being reunited... it was a sweet moment.

Chlark: Aww... it's a nice ship. I liked "Crush" a lot. But I'm going to go with the dance in the first season. It was a cute moment for them. I kinda wish he had started out liking Chloe and liking Lana. It'd be fair to both ships.

Lexana: I like early season Lexana. Lex was fun when he was flirty. I remember one specific scene, where he reads her love letter, then yanks it back playfully. I loved his smile.

Lollie: Loved it all. But, I really liked Lois admitting she was in love with him. And the fun playful yoga scene. It's always a great ship though! AND the cancun 'wooing' scene. I liked how playful they both were.

And, last, but not least (especially since I ship it!)
                            CLOIS!: I love it all, but... my favorite moments was the post-kiss exchanges, the "sailor" at the end of 'exposed', and their banter.

Comment

Chlark: So many to choose from, but I'd say their talk in "Arrival". Also, the dance in "Tempest"

Clois : Again, a lot of favorite moments, but I'd say the kiss where Clark is dressed up as Green Arrow, and the follow-up conversation. Lois: "He could teach Ollie a thing or two." Clark:*can't help but grin*

Clana: Their early interaction was nice (I hate Clana, but their Season 1 interaction was nice). Maybe their graveyard conversation in "Pilot"

Lollie: The scene where Lois goes to Ollie's apartment for the first time with the gift basket to apologize for thinking he was a delivery boy. That scene had such great chemistry and it cracks me up too

Lexana: Probably their "Lexmas" interaction

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎