No announcement yet.

Best Moment of Godsend

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Moment of Godsend

Best moment from this episode has to be Hiro arriving to Issac's loft, finding Nathan and exclaiming "flying man".

Flying man? Sounded like "Frying Pan" to me....... Well now, that explains alot more.

(*just kidding! )

Comment

Um it's hard to choose...

I think the moment Hiro was face to face with what he thought was his sword for the first time. It was really thrilling. It felt momentous. LOL!

Comment

I don't have a fav moment per say - I liked the whole convo between Hiro and Nathan because Hiro was all gung-ho about the powers and Nathan was telling him to keep it down.

But I also liked that they were growing the Claire character - not wearing a cheerleader outfit all the time now.....not so trusting anymore....some character development there.

Comment

Hiro talking to Nathan was my favorite moment.
          Hiro: "You flying man! WSSSSH!!!"
          Nathan: "You mind keeping it down?"
          Hiro: "wsssh."
          and then:
          Hiro: "Bad guy. Like birran."
          Nathan: "What's that?"
          Hiro: "Birran."
          Nathan: "Billan?"
          Nathan: "Villain."
          Hiro: "V...v..."
          Nathan: "Vi-"
          Hiro: "Vi...rran."

A close second was Claire sharing her secret with Zach again.

Comment

Re: Best Moment of Godsend

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
            Best moment from this episode has to be Hiro arriving to Issac's loft, finding Nathan and exclaiming "flying man".
            Ya i agree with that. Hiro always has the best scenes. Also that whole talk about the word villian.

Comment

Hiro just has a way to tug at you. He is by far my fiance's fave character. And the reason he got Golden Globe attention already. Good actor for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                Hiro talking to Nathan was my favorite moment.
                Hiro: "You flying man! WSSSSH!!!"
                Nathan: "You mind keeping it down?"
                Hiro: "wsssh."
                and then:
                Hiro: "Bad guy. Like birran."
                Nathan: "What's that?"
                Nathan: "Billan?"
                Nathan: "Villain."
                Hiro: "V...v..."
                Nathan: "Vi-"
                Hiro: "Vi...rran."

A close second was Claire sharing her secret with Zach again.
                Both of those were my favorite moments.
                Oh, and also when Jessica snapped that nightstick like a toothpick. Whoa!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                  Both of those were my favorite moments.
                  Oh, and also when Jessica snapped that nightstick like a toothpick. Whoa!

I think that wasnt Jessica i think it was Nikki did you see how surprised she was when she did it? I think she has the power in herself Jessica is a psychologcial issue brought on by whatever happend to her sister(Jessica).
                  Also Nikki appears to be really meak and always so insecure and afraid while Jessica is alot more gung ho. I think if Nikki swells up up the courage to act she will see she always had the ability of super strength, Jessica just isnt safraid to hurt people.

Comment

Originally posted by Saviour of Earth
                    I think that wasnt Jessica i think it was Nikki did you see how surprised she was when she did it? I think she has the power in herself Jessica is a psychologcial issue brought on by whatever happend to her sister(Jessica).
                    Also Nikki appears to be really meak and always so insecure and afraid while Jessica is alot more gung ho. I think if Nikki swells up up the courage to act she will see she always had the ability of super strength, Jessica just isnt safraid to hurt people.
                    Here's a random thought; was it Nikki who snapped it and was shocked at the strength, or was it Jessica who snapped it and was shocked at feeling compassion for a scared Micah?

Comment

i had the feeling it was Nikki shocked about it. seems like the 2 personalities might be turning into one being.

Comment

I liked when HRG tells Matt...."good luck with that"

that was priceless

and also Hiro's expression when he found out the sword wasnt real, "i'll return it"

Comment

When Hiro and Peter met up with each other again.... Also the scene where Ando and Hero are in the museum...

Comment

I loved the scene with Hiro when he found out the sword wasn't real, his face was priceless. I also liked the scene where Jessica kept coming in and out of control over Nikki with the lawyer. that was a great bit of acting and it was so believable, that made it so much better to watch.

Comment

I liked the scene where Claire redoes the thing with Zach taping her. He was her only friend, and she definitely needed him, so I'm glad she let him back in on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎