Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was better...Superman TAS, or Batman TAS??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Superman: TAS but Batman: TAS is the show that started it all. I think that technically Fox Kids was around before the show debuted. However, for me, the day that Batman: The Animated Series premiered was when Fox Kids and the animation revolution of the 1990s began for me. On Leather Wings was the pilot but i think The Cat and The Claw was the two-parter that Fox used to premiere the series. I would've been happy if it had been reversed but history was made and Fox Kids became a true force to be reckoned with when Kevin Conroy became Batman and Bruce Wayne.

I also still remember when promos for the show began airing. The first one that aired had some mobster at a table with his gang and Batman comes out of the shadows and just ANNIHILATES them! My jaw dropped through the floor and i was counting the days until the series premiered.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
      You're right. I forgot Dick had been around so long. It also just occurred to me that Robin was around for Joker's first appearance in the comics. In my head continuity, I always imagine Batman battling Joker before Robin comes around.

I thought the "Beware the Creeper" reference said it was seven years ago, but it doesn't matter, and it doesn't change your point (I won't swear to it anyway). Regardless, I don't think we're meant to observe the show's timeline incredibly closely.
      I'm sorry if I came off as a bit of a know it all. It may or may not have been my intention. To be quite honest I'm not one hundred percent sure when the Joker was created myself. I'd have to watch Beware The Creeper again to see for sure, but yeah, we're probably not meant to examine the timeline that much. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
        I'm sorry if I came off as a bit of a know it all. It may or may not have been my intention. To be quite honest I'm not one hundred percent sure when the Joker was created myself. I'd have to watch Beware The Creeper again to see for sure, but yeah, we're probably not meant to examine the timeline that much. Lol.
        I didn't take it that way. It's all good.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎