No announcement yet.

I'm betting Claire hates HRG now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm betting Claire hates HRG now...

Considering that she now knows that HRG was the one who insisted on having her memory wiped.... How will this effect their relationship... Well she act as if nothing ever happened?

We shall see tonight.

I'm pretty sure she won't confront him about him as instructed by the Haitian guy. But yeah I'm sure she'll feel really pissed off about it .

Comment

ya she looked pretty mad and upset cause her dad took everything away from her.

Comment

That was a pretty easy hunch there Batman_Beyonder :P.

Comment

I thought she would.
          Wow, what happened? Where are all the posts for tonights episode?
          Am I looking in the wrong place?
          Jennifer, are you in here?

Comment

Yeah, but did you notice that it's a very teenaged hate? LOL! She rolls her eyes and walks off. And when she complains the the Haitian guy her biggest thing is that her dad lied to her. He doesn't really work for a paper factory! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
              I thought she would.
              Wow, what happened? Where are all the posts for tonights episode?
              Am I looking in the wrong place?
              Jennifer, are you in here?
              I was on here during the episode broadcast.
              I kept checking and noting was showing up. I chalked it up to that everyone must be entranced by what was going on.

Comment

HRG is one of my favorite characters in the show. I still think he did what he did because he thought it would protect Claire. Maybe as her character matures in the show she will see this and forgive him. So far I do agree she is responding with a very "teenage" anger.. it's cute and funny.

(now if she could just get some claws I could start calling her Wolverine or X-23)-joke for x-men comic fans

Comment

Originally posted by Bat_Lantern
                  HRG is one of my favorite characters in the show. I still think he did what he did because he thought it would protect Claire. Maybe as her character matures in the show she will see this and forgive him. So far I do agree she is responding with a very "teenage" anger.. it's cute and funny.

(now if she could just get some claws I could start calling her Wolverine or X-23)-joke for x-men comic fans
                  She gets that comparison a lot over the web.

Another main diffrence is the breaking bones.

And in my days I have seen a lot of teen girls with claws

Comment

LOL @ the x-23 joke.

Well - from the episode I think Claire did a good job at covering herself from 'daddy' but I think that will change as she works behind the scenes to figure things out.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎