Who liked Clarks code name 'Boy Scout'?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thmallville
    Boy Scout was pathetic and failed to make even ME giggle/
    It made me giggle. I didn't break out in laughter like I did when Lana fell down the stairs in Trespass, but I still thought it was funny.

Comment

I liked the name, although it seems to me like GA is getting kind of petty. Yes, Clark messed up. Stop grinding his head into the dirt about it and let him become as uber-cool as you seem to think you are.
      Last edited by Peat Moss; 02-23-2007, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peat Moss
        I liked the name, although it seems to me like GA is getting kind of petty. Yes, Clark messed up. Stop grinding his head into the dirt about it and let him become as uber-cool as you seem to think you are.
        GA was the "leader" of the group in the episode. In that walking scene, he should have been in the middle. Clark got his arse kicked by those big, bad jars of Kryptonite

Such a BDA.

Comment

But at least Clark didn't act all arrogant, unlike the GA who seemed to think he was invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleobsessor17
            But at least Clark didn't act all arrogant, unlike the GA who seemed to think he was invincible.
            I don't like Ollie all that much anyways. Seeing it's Clark's show, why didn't they make him the leader? Why is he such a wimp while everyone else is stronger than him? Martha could probably beat him up.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
              i liked it..simply because it fits Clark's personality on the show. i think Ollie would have known him well enough to appropriately give him that name, although i also think on one level he looks at Clark with a major degree of Awe and Admiration.

I have to agree with you on this. If you watch all of them take a step behind him as if they had pointed him their leader. But a boy scout he is that's for sure.

Jack

Originally posted by Peat Moss

Clark is the yougest of the group and as he gets older he will be able to out think most of them in a manner of seconds. Anyhow Boy Scout at this point right. After all he was raised in the Midwest, his view on life is much differance them if he was from either coast.

Jack
              Last edited by jack1487; 02-23-2007, 11:20 AM.

Comment

The name was ok. As long as they didn't call him "Superboy"! I don't think I could've stomached it.

Comment

Considering they can't call him Superman or Superboy, then Boy Scout is as good a name as any.

Comment

They call him a boyscout in alot of situations, but when I heard them using codenames I was totally expecting them to call him superboy.

sigh, guess thats just me though..

Comment

Originally posted by meteor_phreak
                      a lot of the heroes in the DCU call superman a boy scout, because of what he stands for and his belief in mankind. I thought it was a little contrived for this show, because Ollie doesn't know(at least i don't think he does) exactly how much good clark is running around doing. all in all, though, i think the name is fitting.
                      Yeah, that's what I was gonna say...

Originally posted by magoo
                      I think it's unrealistic for the time. I know Clark Kent has always been called the last boy scout but that's a bit 70's and old hat. Farmboy or something would have been more realistic.
                      That's a good point
                      Last edited by dunkman; 05-10-2007, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Boyscout is what AC called Clark the first time they met.

Comment

It was obviously a joke, seeing as he will one day become Superman. the best out of them all.

but right now..he still is an irritating boyscout and im glad it pissed clark off because he needs to be pushed..and embrae his gish darn destinyo allready and if little demeaning jabs help it along then so be it.

Comment

Its funny

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎