Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the hoods.
    It is a nice change from the capes.

Comment

I don't mind the Hoods and sunglasses a bit impractical at night but nevermind and the hoods do make them look a bit like a teen gang hanging about outside a liquer store

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I think that the sunglasses and hood is freakin awesome, and they fit in really well with the show... But....

It seems that as time has changed, modernisation has taken away the striking appearence of a Super-Hero, bright colours and clothes that flow in the wiiiind!!!!

If you look back at any Superman Comic's he looks striking, to an extent where you would kneel before this guy, and accept him as a God.

Now, if Clark wore a suit that was all modernised, I'd laugh at him. Heck, I'd still be amazed, but not to the extent of a REAL Super-Hero.

Bah, I'm rambling.

Comment

I know what you're playing at KS, and I wish that could happen on SV, but the people on the show are just to sharp for it. Maybe next time...

Comment

i was about to buy myself a pink hoodie and pink glasses with big hearts on' em... to blend in... but you guys ruined the fun
            THANX!!!!!

Comment

If it were socially acceptable I would were a cape daily. (jk)
              Seriously tho, I agree with the lot that are saying Smallville is trying to add a little more Real Life to the idea of super heroes.

Comment

ive always liked sun glasses speacialy the ones like neos in the matrix, ive always wonderd how superheros like batman or spiderman can see well with thos masks, thats why id have black sunglasses like neos maybe have the add zoom mode like ollivers and were all black and have a black cape
                Last edited by milton fine; 01-25-2007, 11:34 PM.

Comment

If my powers could protect my identity like the Human Torch, then I'll do that.

Comment

um, human torch doesn't have a secret identity

Comment

Sunglasses and capes all the way

Comment

lol, at the Human Torch thing because the Fantastic Four are a public organization. So Johnny Storm is publically recognized as the Human Torch.

I like the hoods, but only on certain heroes. Heroes like Supes, Bats (as well as any bats and supes affiliations), and Huntress most definately need capes.

But I prefer Ollie with the hood over Robin Hood Ollie.

Other than that I don't really consider capes or sunglasses that practical.

Or the whole stiletto boots thing on female heroes. That just doesn't work.

Comment

Hey if no shirt no shoes works for aquaman - it works for me!

Comment

Capes are so old school

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎