Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice Ollie's underwear showing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice Ollie's underwear showing?

Did anyone else notice Oliver's underwear showing when he reaches for his phone and how about those pecs? He must really work out!

I figured he was just trying to be trendy with his boxers showing. I never understood the trend, but hey, I'm not going to complain.

Comment

That was stupid, IMO. We get it, he's sexy...

Comment

You know, I am 100% straight, but he is a good looking guy, damn I wish I was him. And yeah I noticed it, but didnt say anything to my friends when I watched it lol.

Comment

Well it certainly settled the boxers or brief question

Comment

i didnt note. i always miss the good stuff. boohoo!!!

Comment

darkraya; did you also miss where his shirt is partially open, too? You couldn't have missed that!

Comment

How could you not notice his great body wen his shirt was wide open

Comment

Sure did....I kinda liked it!

Comment

Liked it, he looked hot....but I sorta figured him for a boxer-briefs guy, not a boxers guy. But I'm OK with that.

Comment

Well, you know, he's no Tom Welling...but hey, a hot guy is a hot guy. Okay...I'm done thinking dirty thoughts for today! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                        Well, you know, he's no Tom Welling...but hey, a hot guy is a hot guy. Okay...I'm done thinking dirty thoughts for today! LoL
                        Yeah he isn't Tom Welling (good point, by the way) but I did notice.. call me a pervert but he had it going on.. I love Ollie.. wish he could stay on Smallville.. he's a doll.. love his dimples..

Comment

Calling you a pervert would mean I'd have to call myself that...no. I think it's healthy to acknowledge that a man is good looking when he clearly is. If you got it, flaunt it...is what they say, and showing those under garments was a clear way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                            yeah he def had it going on. how could you help but not notice that close up take of his shirtless waistband area, as he reaches to grab his cellphone from his back pocket.

That was an intentional little treat for the ladies.

(I had been wondering if someone was going to bring that up. I'm glad u did beatles4 I was considering starting a thread on it, if no one else did )
                            Last edited by Khyla; 01-24-2007, 11:38 AM.

Comment

This topic is funny. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎