Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should there be a justice League Spinoff?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i reckon they should do a JLA movie with Tom Welling as Superman, i know it will prob never happen though.

Here's for hoping!!!

Comment

I say yes because who wouldn't watch it? Plus a TV series would be better than a movie... I dunno why they haven't started on making it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by falcon64z8
        I say yes because who wouldn't watch it? Plus a TV series would be better than a movie... I dunno why they haven't started on making it yet.
        Cost

Comment

Originally posted by ISUZU
          I said 'No'. As with the justice league cartoons - I dont think anything works really good without superman/clark been there as a constant. Besides the others have limited powers and therefore cannot individually carry the show.
          Yeah, but not every Justice League Unlimited episode had Superman in it and that worked.

However, I do believe there should be a live-action Justice League show. Just not associated with Al/Miles, Tom Welling or The CW. It should have a whole new identity with all new characters on a GOOD network, like USA or SciFi.

Comment

I think the justice league should be a spinoff but i think the same actors who played clark,green arrow,flash,cyborg and aqua man should be the heroes they were in smallville.

Comment

yeah i have to agree, i think a spin off would be great as long as you had the same actors playing each character. However, if not do that then they should just be in a lot more episodes of smallville.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎