Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of Lana's performance this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the time these Lana bash threads I find dumb, but this one actually made me laugh.

Clever Nospam

I voted positively for Lana for the first time in my life! She was great in Justice.

Comment

Well I am upset with Lana's acting in this episode. I always look forward to seeing her, because I know it is now time for a kitchen run/potty break. I just had to go during the commercials.
      I was so disappointed. It was the first time in weeks that my stomach didn't turn and I didn't cringe.(It is not the actress who plays Lana. She does a great job with what she is handed from the writers.)

Great thread.

Comment

her performance was great , since whe didint see her at all. my eyes had time to heal! lol

Comment

The funny thing is that Lana's performance was better than Clark's. He looked like a total jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
            Of course. It's what most guys do right after they...well, you know...

WTF! Guys actually do that? LOL

Comment

I don't know how to say it in english... um, ... ¿marlonbrandonesque?

Comment

Actually, I would've liked it if Lana was in a scene this episode. Could you imagine the looks she would've gotten from A.C. and Victor knowing fully well she met them when she was still with Clark last season?

Comment

Originally posted by Jephael
                  Actually, I would've liked it if Lana was in a scene this episode. Could you imagine the looks she would've gotten from A.C. and Victor knowing fully well she met them when she was still with Clark last season?
                  on the same note, i wonder what the conversation is like regarding Lois between AC and Ollie? All 3 of them in the same room would have been an interesting scene.

Comment

yeah, I was really looking forward to an ac/ollie/lois scene too, but maybe next time(crosses fingers)

Comment

Yea, that would be funny!

Comment

Originally posted by MetroGirl06
                        Lana's performance was.... *tearing up*.........was...........*bawls into a fit of sobs*................... It was SPECTACULAR! TOTALLY, BRILLIANTLY, GENIUS! ENCORE! ENCORE!
                        def. oscar worthy

Comment

Originally posted by Kat_Halliwell
                          [I]
                          Btw, I love your polls Nospam!
                          so YOU'RE the one

this episode was worthy of a 2 parter so the realization that screen time would be scarce for all the regulars was evident from the beginning. Lana's absence was unfortunate being that she's shown signs of reverting back to her old self of late and has been much better at her craft in conveying emotional moments (ie Hydro ).

Comment

Question: Why don't you guys ever come up with character bashing polls for Chloe or Lois? Oh, I forgot. It's all about annoying the fans who like Lana and/or Lana & Clark. Good job. Way to go.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎