Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best feature of "Justice"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved AC in this ... they toned down the character quite a bit, which was wonderful vs. "Aqua" ... my goodness he's gorgeous! :-)

"All I ever get is fish jokes." lol. best part of the episode!

Comment

I love seeing Bart, A.C, Victor, Oliver, an Clark all together!! Get to see the first glimpse of the forming of JL.

Comment

It's a toss up between Bart, Victor, A.C., and Oliver returning and MORE EVIL LEX and 33.1! Since Lex is my favorite part of the show, I'd probably have to vote for More Evil Lex, but it's a closs toss-up. I loved the interaction the J.L.A. had together, and loved that Clark is ready to join after he takes care of the Phantom Zoner problem. Clark is really embracing his destiny more and more this season, as is Lex. This episode clearly showed that.

Comment

I think all of these are good features, except for Ollie.

Comment

I liked how chloe is now Clarks hero sidekick and she is nw an unofficial member of JLU.
            I hoped Clark would be given a disguise like the rest of the guys but nooo!. One of the greatest episodes ever loved it!!!

Comment

Bart, AC and Victor come back!!! They are all soooo hot!!!!!

Comment

Green Arrow no question, although gotta love the flash as well (impulse) flash better name.

Comment

THE BEST PART OF "JUSTICE" WAS THIS:

Oliver's proactive-ness, his leadership, seriousness, and got the job done! THIS is the kind of thing that turns women on!!!

There is no way in hell the average girl is turned on by someone like Clark. Clark may be the best FRIEND, but he's not lover material. Real life girls go for someone like Ollie.

I know...I'm much like Green Arrow myself. Got my own team, lead them, take charge. Women around me see this, and they are drawn to me.

All you female fans: Tell me I'm wrong...I dare you!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎