No announcement yet.

" Lets Go Save The World Boys"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " Lets Go Save The World Boys"

Was the best part of that episdoe. it was all amazing of course but that was breahttaking!

And I was wondering how would they do that without Chloe being there to tell them every move to make.

Comment

i loved how they walked out into the light likr that mad me mad that he didnt go with them though

Comment

I agree that was probably one of the best lines in the episode and when they walked out, i was like "Clark, you just missed out on your chance to start something great..."

Comment

In that scene the only thing I was hoping for was to hear Clark say "Nah guys, I got some things to take care of..." And he delivered I was happy because it was the perfect excuse! ahh good stuff

Comment

Clark needs to start depending upo himself and not Chloe all of the time. I mean, geez, it seems, without her, hed fall apart. Mabye when she leaves the show, he will learn to master his investigating and other skills.

Comment

Re: " Lets Go Save The World Boys"

Lets Go Save The World Boys"

I had tears in my eyes

Comment

It's kinda funny though - Ollie and Bart keep dropping lines that Clark is a solo kinda guy but he's really dependent on Chloe for a lot of his info and even his personal life. Clark needs to stand up a bit more - Chloe rocks, but this is about Clark this isn't a show all about Chloe (although that would be pretty good too lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                  It's kinda funny though - Ollie and Bart keep dropping lines that Clark is a solo kinda guy but he's really dependent on Chloe for a lot of his info and even his personal life. Clark needs to stand up a bit more - Chloe rocks, but this is about Clark this isn't a show all about Chloe (although that would be pretty good too lol).
                  they have one remarkably similar to the one your thinking of

Veronica Mars

Originally posted by Deana
                  And I was wondering how would they do that without Chloe being there to tell them every move to make.
                  I admit i liked chloe being in the show
                  b/c she is one of my favorite characters
                  but i don't think she was needed

Cyborg: "There hasn't been a computer yet that i can't get into."
                  that is not a direct quote but it is something to that effect

Comment

Hell yeah!!!. I mean, the JLA- the JLA has started.... I don't know, but that scene made me constantly go "yes!!!" alot more than the Lex in Level 33.1 scen (subterranean)

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                      Well he does go out in the field alone now,he goes to her for alil help but sumtimes ppl act like its her doin all the work which isn't true(Not sayin ur 1 of them but it happens alot).Clark if anythin is doin more this season alone than last season when chloe was out there wit him tryin to stop fotw.U also gotta remember they think clark is a solo guy cause he's never as open as they r which is why they were so suprise he told chloe about them/his abilities.They assume he wouldn't tell anyone he was diff so seein that she's by hisside was suprisin yet they still kno he does alot on his own.And isn't that what most complain about him doin things on his own if anythin I think this season he's done that alot.But at the same time i dont mind him havin a partner imo thats what lois is later on in life his partner.And chloe fills that role on sv(Tho sum may disagree cause of clois later atleast on the show its true),even oliver calls her clark's sidekick in the epi.So in a way they kno how important chlark is 2 each other,and if they seem to look at clark in high ranks(The big gunz)then whether they say solo or not he's doin sumthin right.I dont think chloe does 2 much for clark,jus doin what a partner does.

Originally posted by kal159
                      I admit i liked chloe being in the show
                      b/c she is one of my favorite characters
                      but i don't think she was needed

Cyborg: "There hasn't been a computer yet that i can't get into."
                      that is not a direct quote but it is something to that effect
                      Well she was needed to be there eyez she was back at oliver place lookin at the map,plus wit her involvement wit level 33.1 and havin the most info on it I felt it was fittin she was involved.Nothin wrong wit her tonight she deserve her place alongside the heroes cause she wasn't tryin to be the hero tonight.They were all aloud to do their thing and jus had her as their mapguide thats all,plus wit level 33.1 bein the issue could we expect anythin less than chloe bein involved.I was jus glad it didn't overpower the heroes so imo it was needed
                      Last edited by D.M.A.; 01-18-2007, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Chloe kicked ass. i loved her reaction after they blew up the building like she couldn't believe what she had been a part of.

Comment

Chloe loves attacking Luthor Corp 2 bad she doesn't have any abilities.
                          Yeah Chloe's help was optional but I have become dependent on her helping Clark. Ollie put it right -she is the side kick. And until Clark figures things out 4 hisself Chloe is saving his hide 4 now.

Comment

Actually, Oliver said something like "Alright boys, lets go save the world," and not "Lets go save the world boys" lol : ) But still a freakin sweet line.

Comment

Sorry, but he should've left the word "boys" out of that sentence; it just sounded so gay then (which wasn't helped by Aquaman's innuendos earlier) and ruined a perfectly good line.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎