Collapse
No announcement yet.

We must Protect Freedom and Democracy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That line was pretty halarious coming from Lex...Could of gone without it.

Comment

Lex belives what he is doing is truly right and that each action and word he says is for the best. These are the chatacrteristics of a truly evil and manipulative person. They dont see whats really in front of them and what they should do, but what theyw ant to do and think. They only hear their inner demons. Gotta love bad ass lex.

Comment

[Edited]
        Last edited by shirkie; 01-19-2007, 04:54 PM.

Comment

But it works for Lex, since from his perspective he thinks he is serving humanity's side. If Clark had told everything long ago I don't think he would think this way.

Lex does become president in the future, so it makes since for me.

Comment

I started choking on my food and then inquired to my TV if Lex was sure those words meant what he thought they meant. But I could definatly see President Luthor in Lex when he said that. I think even Lionel wanted to laugh at him when he said that.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
              I dunno about that being a fair comparison. Lex is misguided and doesn't care about people dying, but he has hardly shown that he wants to exterminate a whole race. If anything he'd rather use meteor freaks/Kryptonians/whomever for his own means rather than exterminating them.
              Uh hello.. how many times have we seen Lex take or try to take a bullet from Lana or experiemnt on himself rather than his employees. Don't say he doesn't care if people die because he obviously does. He doesn't care if CERTAIN people die though but he's not that way about everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyChrist
                Uh hello.. how many times have we seen Lex take or try to take a bullet from Lana or experiemnt on himself rather than his employees. Don't say he doesn't care if people die because he obviously does. He doesn't care if CERTAIN people die though but he's not that way about everyone.
                Okay, doesn't care about people he doesn't know dying. Either way the point of my post was the he's a misguided sort of evil who uses people. He's not a misguided sort of evil who exterminates races.

Comment

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
                  Edited
                  now thats funny smh...Anyways tho the line was funny I thought it fit lex.I always viewed lex as bein sumone who was misguided and always felt he was doin the world a favor.Tho he seek power he also hated when others had more than him,so in his mind he was doin the world a favor by "Bein prepared" as he calls it.Yes in his mind he's doin the right thing he's jus goin about it wrong,yet in reality he's actually the villan.So I thought the line was funny yes but fit cause it sort of plays into the whole lex thinks he's helpin the world while at the sametime becomin its biggest threat.I luved lex tonight he reminded me of the lex I've been waitin 6 seasons for(Besides tha great Onyx epi where he was definitely on point).
                  Last edited by shirkie; 01-19-2007, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Boy I guess Lex is pro-republican.

Comment

HA HA HA!

Could've fooled me, Lex!

Comment

Funny how Lex actually intends to do the EXACT opposite of what he said.

Building and controlling a Super-Freak army to bring the world to its knees is not Freedom or Democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                          Funny how Lex actually intends to do the EXACT opposite of what he said.

Building and controlling a Super-Freak army to bring the world to its knees is not Freedom or Democracy.
                          Precisely!

Lex: We must Protect Freedom and Democracy by destroying it.

Now where have I heard that before?

Comment

I had to agree with Lionel. That "freedom and democracy" stuff was way out of left field. What they didn't tell us in this episode was why it was that Lex was hell-bent on this particular path. I think we can be sure that it isn't terrorists he has in mind to battle, but he never mentioned the alien threat, either.

Comment

I thought it had all ready been set up earlier in the season between Lana and Lex, that the more they know about people with abilities, the better they can protect themselves. Lex is looking to protect humanity, and at the same time control it, from any beings possessing superpowers, from Aliens to Meteor Freaks

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFan85
                                I thought it had all ready been set up earlier in the season between Lana and Lex, that the more they know about people with abilities, the better they can protect themselves. Lex is looking to protect humanity, and at the same time control it, from any beings possessing superpowers, from Aliens to Meteor Freaks
                                Well, that was Lana's reasoning.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎