Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois getting dumped, are they making way for Clark & Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you watch...instead of Clark, Losi will go on a trip to gotham, meet bruce and hook up...but we never SEE bruce...

Comment

Bruce Wayne is the next and last JL member to have a fling with Lois (comics wise) so if SV could get him they probably would have the Lane-Wayne show. lol That's not going to happen though because they can't have Batman on the show.

I was so heartbroken to see Lolliepop end, but I agree that it'd be nice if Lois hardened her heart for awhile. We all know how much of a cynic movie Lois is, and since I feel SV takes most of it's directive that isn't AU from the movies (even their soundtrack , lol) that would be a good bit of development.

I was talking with the fiance last night and we both decided that we don't think there should be anyone between Oliver and Clark. That the whole long period of time between the two important men in her life should be Lois and Lois ONLY time. So no, I don't think it will any time soon and don't really want SV Roma-Clois to happen. Just getting to that point where you can tell that they could be in love in the future (hints, foreshadows, Zod-like hand holding etc.) is good enough for this fan.
      Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 01-19-2007, 08:34 AM.

Comment

If Lois dates, yet a nother JL member, Ill stop watching the show and burn my DVDīs.

She can date all she wants, heck she can date Pete but enough making her look like the leagueīs pass around, I know she is not, but 3 JL (4 counting Clark) would be too much.

And I think Ollie is SVīs substitute for Bruce, so it would be too stupid and repetitive, if she date a nother"Vigilante superhero, without superpowers, that uses cool hightec gadgets and is a Billionair" .

All way around Wayne-Lane romance is stupid (in SV that is).

And, Smallville did to Lollie what they did to Clana, turn an inocent fling into an epic Love story. Im sorry but I dont buy the Lollie love being a "forever kind of love" or at least I dont want to think so.

So far, taking whatīs happened in SV 15 years later, Lois and Clark married (aside from the awkward JL meetings) there would be a sense of the one that got away in both cases Lana and Ollie, and I think we had enough of that from Clana but now Lollie too???? F**k that.

Clark and Lois are soulmates adn a gazillion years in the future, Superman Prime (of the fifht dimension) uses Loisīs DNA to bring her back to life as an immortal being, this is canon, not a shiper fanwank, im not talking SV Im talking canon.

Really, lets put things in perspective:

If Clark wasnt so stupid and just told Lana about his powers, they probably would have gone the distance (at least in SV canon). And being realistic Clark would always wonder "what if" even after being married to Lois, and that is a stain in Clois that i simply dont want.

If Ollie had been honest to Lois, they also would have gone the whole nine yards (at least in SV canon) and there goes a nother big if staining Clois.

Both relationships, didnt end because their love wasnt enough, or that they werent compatible,they ended because of external (unnecesary) circumstances and that kind of break up, leads to forever having a "what if" lingering in the back of your head".

I enjoyed Lollie as one of the few non angst relationships in SV, but I never liked Lois dating a nother JL member and now I also dislike the EPIC CROSSED STAR LOVERS story they had them in. I think Clana covered more than enough that department.

STUPID WRITERS, they cant keep making romances that show that the other person is the one, when we know they are not. There cant be 2 ones, but to me Lana seemed like the one for Clark and Ollie the one for Lois, but OH, major problem, it turns out in canon Clark and Lois are eachotherīs "one", so how does that work I ask my self. The truth is, from what we have seen on SVLois could have easily ended up married to Ollie and Clark to Lana. BOGUS.

Nice episode, but the stupid playing and twisting the ships is ruining the overall of the series, at least for me, this season its been more about ships than any other season, and even amidst an action packed show, ships keep poping up.

P.S. If Lois is anything like comic Lois (I dont mean Chlois) she would have wanted to break up with Ollie as soon as she found out about him being GA, Lois shares Supermans moral values and couldnt live with a man that thinks "the end justifies the means". Yet in Hydro she was shown as very willing to put aside the fact that GA steals (even if its for a good cause).
        Last edited by Kal-ed; 01-19-2007, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I love the fact that you could put your thought into words, kal-ed... I'm not very good with that... I sure do feel the same way about SV relationship fiasco...

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
            That the whole long period of time between the two important men in her life should be Lois and Lois ONLY time.
            Ha

Her two important man???

Lois only had one, Clark.

I dont care if I dont see it in SV, but not only are we not seeing it in SV, but its implicitely (sp) ruining their future together with all this "great loves" being found on both sides before they (Clark and Lois) hook up.

And SV has stoped being an inocent reinterpretation of the Superman story, now its a threat to the comics, as the comics have been, unfortunately adding more and more stuff from other media and alternate version, heck now, IN THE COMICS, Clark and Lois have a kid, yes there is a twist to it, but its obvious this is coming from the movie, Supes even has the "S" on the belt as the one in the movie.

So I am now oficially worried of what SV does as it may influence,at least in some degree, comic canon, heck it was alreayd tryed with Brithright (wich we still dont know if its in continuity or not)that attempted to destroy Byrneīs great origin and give us a new one that btw had some of SV traits.

Next thing you know, in the comics, Ollie shows up in Metropolis and Lois begins to doubt her marriage to Clark.
            Last edited by Kal-ed; 01-19-2007, 09:42 AM.

Comment

ewww gross... i hope not!

Comment

Originally posted by thmallville
                ewww gross... i hope not!
                I second that

Comment

Oh, lol sorry I only read the first post. I meant EWWW CLOIS!! NASTY EWWWWW!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thmallville
                    Oh, lol sorry I only read the first post. I meant EWWW CLOIS!! NASTY EWWWWW!!!!!!!
                    Owh... Not so eww then...

Comment

Next thing you know, in the comics, Ollie shows up in Metropolis and Lois begins to doubt her marriage to Clark.
                      No, the big rumor surrounding Ollie and his love life is:

[SPOILER]There may be a marriage in the works between Black Canary and Ollie. I hope not, but the comic boards are buzzing [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by supes0
                        No, the big rumor surrounding Ollie and his love life is:

[SPOILER]There may be a marriage in the works between Black Canary and Ollie. I hope not, but the comic boards are buzzing [/SPOILER]
                        Thanks supes, but I was just being hypotetic about SV stuff influenciating the comics which we now know is not imposible.

Comment

Heck Yes they are heading to Clois. That would brighten up my day. If Lois doesn't like Clark then fine. But I'm hoping Chlark is getting over Lana and relizing he isn't meant to be with her.

Comment

No, they aren't, not seriously. Lois has been shown as the SISTEr figure, for God's sake and now, any hint of more is grossly disgusting. As for her career? Uh, what career? She was ready to rush off to Monte Carlo on Ollie's dollar with nothing said about leaving her admittedly pathetic semi-job at the tabloid. She is not a real journalist and considering that we now have Clark and Lex as well as the Justice Leage on deck not to mention her cousin Chloe right where the real Lois should be at this point there is no time for Lois to do anything credible in any organic fashion. Lois is out of time and Chloe beat her to it.

Comment

I could care less why GA left. I'm just happier than a pig in slop that he's gone! Maybe they can actually get back to the real focus of the show.

What was that again? Oh yeah, Clark and his journey towards becoming Superman. For a few weeks I thought I had the wrong show on.

As far as Lois goes, you'd have to be utterly blind not to see the Statue of Liberty sized anvils they have dropped on the future of Lois Lane, her reporting future, and her future with Clark Kent. Living in denial doesn't change the facts no matter how bad you wish they were different.
                              Last edited by AlwaysAround; 01-19-2007, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Different shippers may have different opinions about this. The fact is that AlMiles have said that Clois wont get together on the show. They may play around with Clois a bit like they use to with Chlark, but that's probably all that'll happen.

Kinda sad though.
                                Last edited by ronniegrahame06; 01-19-2007, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎