No announcement yet.

One of the TOP episodes ever?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral_N8
    Since it had zero Lana of course it was the best episode ever.
    no lana is best

Comment

I re-watch this one on DVD all the time...

Comment

I wouldn't put it on my top 5 Smallville episodes but it was really good. It was great for Clark to have a bit of 'work experience' before he actually went into the League for real years later.

Comment

I would say that it will be in my top 5 list. I thought that the end scene when they were walking away and the building exploding behind them was a little corny but that is my only complaint.
          Other than that, I like it how Lex played the straight forward bad guy, Green Arrow assume leadership when Clark when MIA, Chloe as Watch Tower was a nice touch and action scenes were superb especially when Cyborg charged past the guards.
          Hope we get a couple more episodes like this in season 8 - maybe the Justice League verse Doomsday?

Comment

Justice is definately in my top 10 episodes. I can watch this episode so many times & time does really fly when I watch it.

I hope the new ptb can find a way to bring Bart/Impulse back...

Comment

i dont know about top 5. After rewatching it i didnt think it was as good

Comment

I respectfully disagree -- I think it stands up very well.

Comment

Eh i dont know i mean i guess this episode is for the TV show lovers of like the super friends show

Comment

I can't count how many times I've rewatched this episode. It's highly enjoyable and I never get tired of those 5 guys walking away from an explosion in slow motion. EPIC

Comment

Originally posted by KalEltheBoyscout
                      I can't count how many times I've rewatched this episode. It's highly enjoyable and I never get tired of those 5 guys walking away from an explosion in slow motion. EPIC
                      Same here. The slow-mo scene is the crowning of the episode that was already great with good balance of plot, romance and action. Clark checking that the plant is clear of civilians is such a small moment but tells about his character more than anything!

Comment

A fantastic episode. Not on my top 10, though.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎