Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois, Lana or Chloe!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most Stunning woman is winning this poll. Lois Freaking lane.

She Is just Perfect

Comment

• Chloe. ALWAYS. Lois comes second. It could've been a close tie, but Lois just lost her fire in the last few seasons.

Comment

• Lois Lane.

Comment

• Lois Lane.

Comment

• Chloe

Lana made Smallville more interesting and dramatic...but would've liked the idea of Clark and Chloe being together.........at least for a little bit.

Comment

• So many people like Lois because she is in the original storyline, although for me, she was not a big deal, but the way Lana was portraited was different. Lana is the Top winner for me, even chloe is better than Lois. Sorry my personal opninion. There was no kinda passion between Clark and Lois than Clark and Lana way before. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander_Corvinus
                So many people like Lois because she is in the original storyline, although for me, she was not a big deal, but the way Lana was portraited was different. Lana is the Top winner for me, even chloe is better than Lois. Sorry my personal opninion. There was no kinda passion between Clark and Lois than Clark and Lana way before. XD
                Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander_Corvinus
                  So many people like Lois because she is in the original storyline, although for me, she was not a big deal, but the way Lana was portraited was different. Lana is the Top winner for me, even chloe is better than Lois. Sorry my personal opninion. There was no kinda passion between Clark and Lois than Clark and Lana way before. XD
                  Yep.

Comment

• Lois Lane.

Comment

• In Smallville, Chloe. She puts your needs above her own and is endlessly understanding. She loves you for you and not what you have to offer her.

For Clark; Chloe aswell, She really loved him and could care less if he was an alien or whatnot. She would have never gone out to hurt him nor made anything about her.

Lois was extremely rushed and had close to no chemistry with Clark in smallville, its seemed like the writers were desperate to get the love story back to the mythos, that with them getting rid of Lana. Clois in Smallville didnt seem right at all.

Lana IMO was a bad choice for Clark, sure they had chemistry but they couldnt spend alot of time happy together; there was always something bugging her. She loved Clark ALOT but she had the problem of putting her needs infront of his and rarely trying to understand him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CloisForever1010
                        The most Stunning woman is winning this poll. Lois Freaking lane.

She Is just Perfect
                        I second this, and donīt forget strong and extremly sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by KMRR16
                          , and donīt forget strong and extremly sexy.
                          Clark's words in Booster

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎