X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects: What did you think?

5 superteens, effects ahoy!

What did you think?

Flash's superspeed is nothing we haven't seen before, but I like that they put him in a bit of yellow and added a bit of yellow to the speed effect.

Comment

That hit from the Cyborg against the guards was pretty major stuff... Other than that, not too much in the way of new effects... though it did appear that Impulse's speed effect was a little different from Clark's...

Comment

I think the main difference with Impulse's speed effect is that he is wearing yellow and they chose to add quite a bit of that showing up in the speed effect.

Everyone got to have some cool effects though, dug Aquaman's swimming, and was very very grateful they didn't let him do too much talking. :P

Clark didn't do anything superpowered wise that his friends couldn't do though. Only downside to the episode.

Comment

I dug that they gave Cyborg his "insides" with the whole eye zoom in thingy. That was pretty neat.

Comment

hey, i thought the show was almost perfect in everyway, although i would have loved if they had givin A.C. and Victor more lines and stuff. but i understand its a one hour show, actually a 45 minute without commercial, and they have to make sacrifices.

Comment

I thought that Cyborg's punch was awsome... and his PC mind. I would like him to look and move a little more roboty though... like in teen titans!

Comment

impulses speed effect looks different. i wish theyd have showed more effects from aquaman. cyborgs punch to the guards was cool. they havent used clarks super breath since the episode he 1st got it.

Comment

hey im just happy they showed effects at all! they havent done that in a while

Comment

I thought the SFX were good. I would have liked to have seen more powers or abilities displayed than what we were given, however, given the amount of characters in this episode and the short time frame, I still thought it was pretty cool.

Comment

i agree! despite of time constraint, the episode was pretty good =)!

Comment

Finally saw the episode, now I can join in on my own thread...!

Like how MidgardDragon was saying, the effects weren't anything we'd seen before (except for the totally wicked-awesome glowing Cyborg eye), but that actually makes it a good thing; time could be spent on how good the team works together, not how well they work individually.

Comment

The Flash in the chamber running was pretty cool.

Comment

Nothing new we haven't seen before, however there was more effects this episode than the rest of the season. The speed effects were great, as well as Cyborgs few effects were also interesting.

Not sure if this qualifies as an effect, but at the end where they were walking away from the fire, I really liked the way the camera zoomed in on Clark's face and quickly zoomed back to see the explosion.

Comment

I loved the special effects on this show. I just wish they could have done a little more for Aquaman. The two special effects moments I still love are from this and last seasons. The X-ray Vision scan of Cyborg's body last season and Zod coming out of Lex's body this season still rock. This episode falls behind these two for me. And I know that this show has had better. But those are the ones for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎