This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the effects were good.
    No worse and no better than before.

I would rather time be spent on plot, character development and relationships than just special effects.. but that's just my preference.

Good as always.

Comment

The effects were awesome. Cyborg's double punch thing stood out the most though.

I would've preferred Clark doing heat vision or something cool like that.

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
        I thought the effects were good.
        No worse and no better than before.

I would rather time be spent on plot, character development and relationships than just special effects.. but that's just my preference.

Good as always.
        ditto

Comment

The effects were no biggie... Clark barely used his powers other than a few scenes. I'd like for him to start lifting really heavy things and displaying his strength instead of crashing through them for a change. And what about flight already?

Also, they don't portray Bart's and Clark's speed correctly.

Clark spots Bart and runs after him. They arrive at a basketball court. Clark zips past the (seemingly) frozen players to grab Bart. OK, assuming he's running slower than the speed of sound, the rush of air passing those guys should at least knock them over.

Clark catches up to Bart, who speeds off even faster and even appears to be super-DUPER speed relative to Clark. OK... where's the sonic boom?

Comment

Cyborg had the best effects, but I like how Clark saved Bart.

Comment

superspeed

Okay, so cyborg is capable of pushing ppl so fast, the yenter super speed...Bart and Clark...COMON.....Clark's been exercising since their last race, running to Honduras in UNDER 5 seconds ( and glowing , showing he reached acceleration capabilities same as Bart)....and racing Raya for practice,...adn beating Aquaman BADLY when they fought unerwater....Bart could have broken from the chamber by throwing an object like his backpack, or shoe at the glass in super speed....Aqua man is a fishstick, they didn't show his SUPERspeed, they added a water axcess way to 33.1 just for him....that isn't a shining fact...unless Lex wanted to go swimming...hahahahahha Clark should have used heat vision...also would have helped in catching the "Mysterious speeder" in the begenning ...or superstrength......Bart running in the chamber, the effects were so good , i got scared for him..Good FX

Comment

Great effects I thought...I would love to get a good quality pic of the 5 of them walking away from the explosion...I tried making one but couldn't capture a good quality pic for some reason?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎